Boom!

Bakugou POV: I looked across to the h/c girl before me. She's crazy what kind of person just knocks someone out with a frying pan!?
How can Shitty hair trust someone so quickly? Doesn't he remember what happened 10 years ago.

Normal POV:
"So bakubro this is y/n l/n! She helped me when I was in that nasty trap there. I owe her a solid for that hehe. And Y/n! This is my best bro Bakugou Katsuki sorry about tricking you into thinking he was called Izuku." The redhead spoke.
"Y/n? I think I prefered red rag." Bakugou says with a snear.
"I mean what kind of person attacks someone when there not looking! ARE YOU LISTI-"
You cut the hot headed king off with a look as blank as a sheet of plain paper.
"You. And I prefer to call you anger issue hedgehog"
"Guys start over come on. Be nice and little red here was trying to help, kinda manly not gonna lie, bakugou she never knew who you were and made the best of what could have been a hostage sittuation. As for you Y/n please forgive my knockleheaded friend, that's just how he is but please try to coperate. Kay." Kirisemia told you both in a strict tone.

"Fine. . ." You and the ashblonde said in unisine.
"Great."

"Bakugou I . . . apologise for kicking your ass with a frying pan and I hope we can become friends." You spoke with a smirk.

"And I Y/n apologise for kicking your ass." Bakugou spoke with aggresive grunt to his pride.

"You didn't kick my ass?" You ask knowing fine well he didn't.
"I'm about too you damm extra!" The ash blonde grined with a smirk scarier than death.
"I'll be "nice" and give you 20 seconds yeah?" He lifted two fingers.
Kirishemia looked teriffied.
"Run." He whispered.
"Oh shit. . . FUCKING YEEEEEEEEET!" You screamed running.
"Looks like I miscounted I ment to say 2." The devil himself spoke licking his lips.
"Bakugou STOP-" Kirishemia was too late. Bakugou started to chase you.

Y/n POV: Oh crap is he chasing me already! I thought he said 20 seconds! What the hell?!
There! Perfect!~ I climbed a tree that was covered in huge fan shapped leaves. Perfect covreage. Good going Y/n!
*Rustling noises *
*Lightbulb💡* That is when Y/n decided she would scare this self proclaimed king then she would laugh her ass off.

Bakugou POV:
"Where did that loud mouth shortie go. . ." I thought outloud.
I heard a bit of rustling coming from somthing in the bushes. "Hehe. . . Oi oi oi did you really think I wouldn't find you little red?~" Wait why did I say that so seductivly just now? W-whatever.
I pull the two bushes apart only to see something useless.
"KA - KACHAN!"
"DEKUUUU!"
I grabbed the green haired nerd infront of me by the collar and lifted him.
"Why the hell are you here deku!?" This moron knows he shouldn't be this far in MY forest.
"ka- kachan I'm sorry I know I shouldn't be here but it's important someone I really care about is missing an-"
I couldn't bare to hear this loser drone on. So I shook him a bit.
"Shut it! I don't care why you're here! JUST LEAVE! I'm busy you damm nerd!" I snap at him.
"Busy with what!? Katsuki I really need to find this girl she is in a fragile state! SHE- . . . She just discovered her father died morning and now. . . because of me she's now lost her mother and her whole villiage her home and she doesn't even know that the league is after her right now! So that's why I WON'T LET YOU STOP ME!" He snapped. . .wait the league?

"Those mother fuckers!" I say the last part out loud.
"Sigh not that I care but what does this girl look like exactly and whats the name?" I hate to admit it but whwn he said about that kid lossing both parents in a day I could relate and that cused me to want to help out just a little.
"Whaaa kachan 😢 thank you" Deku said of couse crying.
"Ahem well for starters she has h/c hair, e/c eyes and was wearing a red cape last I saw her. Her name is Y/n L/n." I gave him a blank look in response he just descriped that loudmouth.

A/n: He looked like dis UwU

"Y/n. What are you planing?" I ask deku in a defensive tone.
"I just want to help her kachan nothing bad. And I'm sorry." Izuku responded his emraled eyes dulling slightly.
"I'm looking for her right now we met earlier hair for brains found her. She isn't injured . . . "
"yet" I thought too myself anger returning.
"NOW GET OUT MY WAY YOU DAMM DEKU I HAVE A LOUDMOUTH BRAT TO FIND!" I shout stomping away from the useless greenanete.

. . .
"YEET!!!"
"Hah?"
*Crash*

A/n: Mu hahaha clifhanger also sorry guys Ik this chapter is quite short and I haven't uploaded 😭😑 lately. I've been a bit occupied and I am so sorry!
Pls forgive me if its also cringy af!

 I've been a bit occupied and I am so sorry! Pls forgive me if its also cringy af!

word count : 874