"There's always two sides to a story Y/N"

Title cut off:
"There's always two sides to a story Y/N"

Third person POV:

A girl wrapped in a blood red cloak run in the darkness fearing what she was about to become.
In the distance she spotted the entrace into the dense dungeon, her breath was short as she began to run towards the dorr desperately.

"No no no! It's locked!" She could feel her canine teeth sharpen into fangs.
"What the hell am I vampire or something ?!"

All of her bottled up feelings began to seep through. Y/N raised a shakey fist upward and punched the door, somehow she completely demolished the wooden structure. Wasting no time she ran down the stairs almost falling once or twice. Her body began to change quicker, her finger nails turned black and sharpend to the point where it could easily cut skin. Her once beautiful eyes were completely black, the only color showing in them were her pupils that still shone E/C but not as softly as before, no now they were menicing, cold, unforgiving even.
Not to mention the bloody tears dripping down them.

One thing was certian she was out for answers. . .if she didn't get that she would get blood.

Finally she had made it outside where a certain brunnete was being held. She would be lying if she said she was shocked that there was no security, or so she thought. After kicking the iron door down with all her might a few times, the scene lay before her.
Kiken swinging the guards keys on her finger with her legs crossed casually lying on a more than likely dead mans back. Her red eyes glowed in the basically pitch black room, she rested on the chair as though it were a throne, there were another six bodies lying around the room.

Dead.

"About time Y/N I was starting to think you weren't gonna show. A chat with just us is a bit overdue, don't you agree?"
Y/N would've been terified if she was still that girl from a poor village, who let's face it was going to be married off some day to a man she barely knew.

But she wasn't.

"Kiken you have five seconds to tell me how to fix this, or All might help me I'll -" The red eyed girl cut her off.

"I already did. Remember? Your lil drink?"
Kiken was met with silence.

"Oh for Thors sake are you seriously saying you forgot?" Her tone was dissapointed but it was laced with anger aswell.
Y/N began to remember what Kiken was actually referring too. It was no wonder why she was lossing it right now, she hasn't taken a single drop. . .in at least two weeks by at the same time how could she? That was still a human beings-

"Oh my oh my, I would be lying if I said I was surprised afterall you aren't used to ingesting blood yet." Wait did she say yet?
"What the hell is that supposed to mean?!" Y/N was never the type for conflict if she knew someone could get hurt.
But in this situation people were already hurt.

"It means you need to get use to drinking blood if you don't wanna go full psycho, but I might be a little too late judging by your appearence. I mean it's a miracle you still haven't killed anyone." Both of the girls patiences was wearing thin to say the least. After a long silence filled with glares towards each other Kiken drew out a long heavy sigh.
She contimplated her next words.
Carefully.

"Why don't you join me for a walk? No tricks I promise. It's just I have a feeling some troublesome people will arrive, I'd simply dread getting more blood everywhere. I've already made quite the mess you see."
Y/N thought about how this was- no she knew this was a bad idea but the thing was would she ever get another opertunity like this?
She needs to know, about everything.

"How do I know you aren't going to lie to me? Again." A sarcasticly pouting exspresion rested on the brunnetes face.

"Aw come on, that was a must or you wouldn't have let me help you. I mean seriously you would ethier be a feral beast or dead in a ditch if it wasn't for me that day." A dark smirk made it's way back on her face, red eyes glowing with mischief.

Y/N had to make a decision.
Trust a villain.
Or return to her hero.

"There's always two sides to a story Y/N, you've only heard one. Don't you at least think you deserve to know the rest?"

". . ."

"Fine, but we come straight back here."  Without another second to lose Kiken happily skipped pass the H/C haired girl in a second.

"Whatever you say, now let's go shall we?" The brunette begins to sprint towards the wall where the guards are no where to be seen.
Y/N could hardly believe how fast she was running untill she realised, she herself was running at an incredible speed.

*play the song now if you want*

"That's it Y/N! Follow me!"
Kiken used rocks on the side of the wall to propell herself upward, Y/N done the same but quicker.
She could feel all of her sences hightened.

Even though she was running with a villian, she was actually enjoying the strange feeling of. . . freedom?

No, this is just Kiken's attempt to distract her and catch her off guard she said she was going to tell Hawks everything, instead she kills 7 guards and escapes? She was the bad guy. . .right?

.
.
.

Bakugou was searching everywhere he thought you could've possibly gone but you were NO WHERE to be found! He was getting pissed to say the least.
But there was no damm way he was going to ask for anyones help.

You were his responsibility now.

He checked all the stalls, checked the alleys, checked the entire damm village! The only place he didn't give two shits about was- no surely YOU WERE SMARTER THAN TO GO SEE THAT BACKSTABBING SNAKE!
. . . You probably weren't.

"For fucks sake this girls gonna get me killed one of these days!" He began to storm over to the entrance to the dungeon.
His crimson eyes widened in panic when he saw that the door was eradicated, he ran as fast as his legs could carry him down the stairs.

"Y/N!"
No answer. He ran up to Kiken's cell only to see a much broken iron door on the floor, along with 7 corpes.
Thank the gods you weren't one of them but now the question is where were you and Kiken.

He dashed out the dungeon as soon as he had come in.
Who knew how long he had left untill something happened to the love of his damm life! (although he will never admit to it outloud).

That's when he was able to faintly make out two sets of footprints.
Fresh footprints.

Following the trail he saw-

"The fuck?! How did those idiots get past the wall?! Tch guess the bird extra was all damm talk." He snazzled eyeing the rocks that led upward, he could get past the wall by propelling himself up with the rocks then use his explosions for an extra boost.

Wasting no more time he done just that, after reaching the other side he was met with a pair of very angry emerald eyes.

"Katsuki. . .where the hell is Y/N?" Great. . .he even brought his whole-fucking-some squad of extras.

"Okayyyy maybe this is late buuuut HAPPY B-DAY KATSUKI!" We- er Sato made him a cake!

"Happy birthday boom boom boi!" Y/N!

"Happy B-day Bakubro!" Rock boi

"Tch you idiots. . .thanks" Hol up he said thanks?! Dayyyym

Word count: 1320