Guess this is happy ever after

*not my art /\*

The warm sun kissed my skin gently as I basket in it lying down next to Izuku playing with the "treasure" the green haired boy was babbling on about from the day before. My hair was long but also tangled I did run out of my house before I even let my mother touch my h/c locks because I was so excited to see Izu.

"Hey Y/N. . .do you promise we'll stay friends forever and ever? I know I'm a lot weaker than the other kids and I might only be a burden to you but your the first person and friend to really believe I could be a hero and-" I loved Izuku like a brother but he would always get nervous and his words would turn into incoherent mumbles.

"Izu. We will always be best friends! Okay?" I was the opposite of the freckled boy: he was more timid and shy whereas I was confident and would get into fights often trying to protect him from bullies.

"You promise? Forever?" I sat up extending my 7 year old pinkie to him.

" I pinkie promise, forever and ever!" He interlocked my pinkie with his.

"Now let's go play hide and seak!"

"Aw but Y/N you always hide where I can't find you!"

"Okay, okay you hide this time then! Haha!"
.
.
.

"Y. . ."

What?

". .N"

What? I don't understand?

"Y- . ./N"

Is someone saying my name?

"Y/N!"

"AH! WHAT?!" I hit the wooden floor with a nasty force, still in my burrito of blankets.

"You lazy midget! Get up already!" The horrid bitter cold bit into my exposed skin as the angry Pomeranian ripped my blankets away like some animal.

"Have ye no shame sir? My burrito of blankets empire has been destroyed by thy grubby hands, sir boom boom man." I wiped away a fake tear.

"For real though couldn't you have let me sleep in five minutes ?"
Bakugou stared a whole through me with his crimson eyes.

"Do you even know what today is idiot?" That's when it hit me.
. . .

"SHIT IT'S IZUKU AND OCHACO CHAN'S WEDDING TODAY! WHAT YOU ARE DOING GO GET READY!" I historically start rushing looking for the gown I had made for my best friends wedding while waving off my lover.

"Nah think I'll just skip it-" I threw his suit at him which proudly hit him in the face.

"Go. Get. Dressed." He let out a low chuckle walking slowly to the door.

"Don't miss me too much." Now was my turn to laugh.

"HA as if I'll see you once I'm ready."

"That's not what you said last night, infact you were begging for me to-" My face flushed a deep red.

"G-GET OUT! You're so immature! We're 26 for crying out loud Katsuki!"

"I'm going, I'm going you hag."

"Love you too."

I finally found my gown and began to get ready.

*I know some of you don't like dresses but so wear whever you want 😂*

I tie my hair up in a pleated bun letting some short hairs frame my face.

these last few years have been the craziest in my life. . .it feels like it was yesterday me and Izuku were just little kids pretending we were great heros fighting evildoers with "mighty swords" which were really just sticks we found lying around. Good times.