Dragon!?!?

The video will make sense soon not too worry. Lol. x

Y/n's POV: As I made my way over too the bush that had a small pool of red coming from behind it I gasped at the sight before me.
"No way. . ."
What lied before me was a dragon that had the most beautiful colour of crimson I had seen in my life. It scales shined brighter than the sun it's self.
"Wait aren't dragons extinct?" I whispered hoping it was quite enough to not wake up the spiked head creature. . . it wasn't.
The red beast shot it's eyes open.

It snapped it's head toward me about to roar and probably devour me whole

It snapped it's head toward me about to roar and probably devour me whole. Until it was cut off by the sound of it's own grunt of pain. Changing it's head direction again it glared with a fiery passion at the red scaled bleeding limb. That was bleeding pretty bad.
"That looks pretty bad. . ." I think out loud.
Then a simply insane idea crossed my mind.
" U- um Mr dragon, if you want I could help with that wound. . .?" I asked the crimson creature in hopes it somehow knew what I was offering.
It looked me up and down searching for any weapons probably.
"It's okay I really wish you no harm. I just want to help. Promise." I ensured the dragon by lifting my cloak to show that I was unarmed.
I could see that the dragons original defensive persona slowly fade a bit.
It looked side to side as though it was looking out for someone who might scold them for trusting a stranger like a small child.
It slowly rised too its feet not putting any weight on the injered front limb.
"I'll take that as a yes Mr dragon."
It grunted at the repeated name.
"Sorry but I don't exactly have dragon mind-reading powers to know your name! Heck I didn't even know dragons still existed till now!" I exclaimed knowing the dragon wouldn't reply.
". . .ĶĪŘİŠHĮMÂ"
No fucking way. . .
Did that 3000 pound of pure muscle and fire breathing material just speak.

"MÝ ŃÂMË ÏŚ ĶĪŘĮŠHĮMÂ ÂŅĐ ŤHĂŃĶ ÝØÛ FÕŘ HËĽPİŃĞ MĔ, ÎF ÏŢ'Ś ËÃŚÏĘŔ Ī ĆÃŅ ĢÖ ÎŅȚÖ MÝ ŚĔMÎ HŰMÂŇ FØŘM?"

Holly shit. A dragon is actually talking to me.
OKAY.
Y/N CALM THE HELL DOWN!

Wait human form?
.
.
.
"Uh y yea that would make things easier I guess thank you?" I replied gobsmacked.

"ĆØÓĽ JŮŞŤ Ā ŚĚĆ. MÍĞHŤ WÅŃÑĄ ŁØØĶ ĀWĀÝ." He replied.
"O okay." I turned my back away.
Still trying too possess what the hell has happened today. Wait . . .
CRAP I TOTALLY RAN AWAY FROM MOM AND IZUKU uh I'm such a DUMBASS!
"Sorry I can't seem to change my form fully till my legs healed. You can turn around now." He said.
I turned around to see before me a spiky red headed boy infront of me who seemed to have a small bandanna around his neck. He also wore a open grey vest, in all honesty he look human apart from his legs. . . HOLY CRAP HIS LEGS HOW IS HE EVEN STANDING RIGHT NOW!!!
"Um Kirishima was it? You should probably sit down I think you might be losing too much blood. " I say somehow not fainting from the sight.

^| *(Kiri's legs poor baby) Sorry this is an edit the photo looks pretty blurry but I can't seem to fix it sorry!!!*

^
| *(Kiri's legs poor baby) Sorry this is an edit the photo looks pretty blurry but I can't seem to fix it sorry!!!*

"Tis but only a scratch!" He replies with full confidence. Right before falling on the ground that is.
"Okay maybe not only scratch" He managed to grunt out.
"Need a hand?" I ask him bluntly.
"Yes please miss . . .?"
"L/n Y/n but if ya don't mind just call me Y/n. Hate all the formalities ya know." I say with a small giggle in order to distract myself from the poor boy's wound.
"Hate formalities ay? Wasn't that when you were calling me "Mr dragon" haha." He chuckled at his impression of my voice.
"Oi oi oi! I was trying be respectful thank you very much!" I say with a laugh as I help him off the ground.
"Now we should probably fix that leg of yours but I think my village might be a bit too far, and by the time we get there it'll be infected, also my people might be scared to have a fire breathing lizard around, no offence. Hmm. . . oh! Do you have a camp we could go too? Or is there any rivers close by? I could use some water too clean the wound, then get some medical supplies from your camp? " I had quite a few ideas to help but this one seemed the best.
"Ummmm . . . I think so? Oh my camp isn't far actually pluss there is a river next to it!" Kirishima exclaimed with a sharp toothed grin but the it dropped to a face that was a mix between "wait a minute" and "oh shit".
"You ok Kirishima?" I ask looking at him in concern fearing the scenario where he passes out.
"Y- yeah totally it's just we should get going now yea? " The sharp tooth boy answered.
"Yea, let's go. Lead the way bud." I say claiming him as a new friend.

* Le time skip brought too you by lazy author!~*

We arrived after about twenty minuets of comfortable chat.
In the camp area was two small tents made from animal skins and sticks used as support. Inside I could see the floor of the tents were covered in leaves, one had a makeshift bed made from old rags. The other tent however had food and drinking supplies hopefully medicine too. Overall the area was nice and secluded surunded with mighty trees that stood tall in a circle and lovely blackberry bushes around the area too. A used campfire laid in-between the two tents at a safe distance with a small log pile and two large logs cut into stools at the side.
"We could use some water that I have in the tent it's probably a bit cleaner too." Kirishima called out too me as he entered the supply tent.
"Yeah good idea- wait NO! I'll get it your bleeding out for a
All Might's sake!" I exclaimed sitting him onto one of the stools with a thump.
"Sit your leg up on the other stool. I'll get the water and medicine! Maybe something to wrap it up with if we're lucky . . . anyway just wait here!" I scolded him like a mother.
Eventually after a little mess making I found a healing paste, a bag of water and a frying pan to mix some of the medicine what I couldn't find any bowls okay!
No bandages though.
"Oi! I got some water, medicine too thankfully-- WHOAH!!! " I walked out only to see Kirishima pined too the ground by someone who seemed to have a ash blonde hedgehog for hair. Not even two seconds later a run towards them and yell
"HEY GET OFF HIM! YOU DAMM HEDGEHOG!"
"Wait no! Y/n it's fine this is-" Kirishima attempts to explain but he was cut off by the sound of a loud KLANG to the other boy's skull.

"Uh oh."

Author: Well that's gonna be a fun situation next chapter HAHA! Anyway word count:1218 words.
That's all see ya!