The flying assasin

ART NOT MINE! SLIGHT MANGA WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!
also just before I start this chapter can I just Hawks meme-

Hawks POV:

" First of all The name's Hawks. Although I am called many names , the phoenix, the flying assassin ha even fastest man alive, King heart break- aside from that let me start from the beginning Kid. The Flame King Endeavour had sent me on a mission. Another assassination job to be exact to kill none other than Twice . . . shame he has a good sense of hummer however he's still alive for now at least. I was under cover in the LOV for quite some time about 6 months, and in that time:
I have killed. I have fallen in love. I have hurt. I have been hurt.

But worst of all I broke someone and made them fall further."
I explained to the running rubby eyed kid (who was probably only 3 years younger but whatever) as we got closer to one of the scout areas where his red friend was also placed I continued the mostly one-sided conversation. They should be safe at the base for sure.
"It seems like the League are after you two , care to explain?" I inquired him gesturing towards the h/c girl and him.

"Like I fucking know- are we there yet we've- NO I'VE been running for fucking miles! YOU DAMM FLYING CHICKEN!" Ah so he's the aggressive type but also clueless. . .

"We're almost there so chill man, are they after both of you do you think? Or just one of you?" The more information we have the more we can figure out what the Lov's objective was.

"Like I said now can't say I'm 100% on this but I have a feeling those asshats are after Y/N. At least that's what the clone said. As for me I think the bitch was out for blood." The ash blonde spoke between pants.

"Well you'll be glad to hear that we've arrived but what clone?" Surely this kid knows that's the third most wanted villain in the LOV: Pandemonium? Oh how I hate that long name like seriously who needs 11 words in a villain name. Her real name is more beautiful- NO BAD KEIGO TAKAMI! Kiken is on the villain's side- I may not be much better but I'm still on the hero's side.
We made that decision a while ago.

"There's no chance in hell that was Kiken! Even if it was it's clear someone messed with her mind or something- like mind control. I thought she was dead." I could tell he was trying to keep his composer by his trembling lip. Poor kid the two must of been like siblings.

"Well what about- Y/N was it? She's looking awfully pale. We can put her in the infirmary, get you patched up in the mean time."
We stopped infront of the large log wall with spike sticking out from all different angles. It would take a average  person to get to the top with no stamina left, me on the other hand it takes a 2 minutes to fly up. Even if someone made it too the top there were always guards not to mention it was almost impossible to burn, the only ones with the power of such heat would be the Todoroki family. Making this place impossible to enter.

"Wait here I'll tell them to raise the gate so you can come on in." Outstretching my wings I sore up past the wall and instructed the guards to let the two in the infirmary. The large wooden gate with sharpened ends on each side rised up. I glided to the other side of the wall.

Bakugou POV:

Holy shit this place was big.
And I mean big, I thought this was just a base, BuUuUt NoOoO it's a whole damm tree town. There's a whole damm society here! How the hell do I find the infirmity?!

"Hey, do you know where recovery girl is?" I saw the red chicken ask one of the guards.
"I think you actually just missed her general, she left for some more supplies."

"Very well, take these two to her infirmary at least. Bakugou I'll catch you later."
And just like that he was gone.
What the fak. He really just left me with this extra?! Whatever I need to get Y/N some medicine.

"Alright Extra lead the way!" I shout to the guard. Who had blonde hair with streaks of white through it. His eyes were a dark grey blue.

"Y-yeah sorry- AH VERONICA!"
Sudenly a female with large black wings flew infront of him.
The extra had dark raven hair that reached just above her waist. Her eyes were a bright yellow that seemed like they were almost glowing. Her eyebrows nitted together and a scowl crossed her face as she stared me down. I shot a glare back looking her up and down. That's when I saw from her knees down she had large fuckin bird legs, those talons look like they could slice you into shreds within seconds.

"I can take this jerk to the recovery girls place Yoka. Make sure he isn't just a spy." Is this chick for real? Me a SPY?! OH SHE'S SO GETTING IT!

"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! I'LL KICK YOUR ASS YOU DAMM EXTRA!"
I saw "Yoka" sudder at my booming voice unlike the girl who merely smirked at my words unfazed.

"Oh please, I could rip you to pieces in seconds." To emphasis her point her talons dug into the ground slightly making an uncomfortable crunching noise.
But I also knew I need to get Y/N help before I go picking a fight.

"Whatever birdbrain, just one of you take me there before I go myself. Or I might break a thing or two."

At that she did flinch. She must have been around 16 at most

"Heh that's what I thought now take me there."
She glare returned on her features, growling slightly.

"Now." I demanded sternly.

". . .fine keep up then." Birdbrain then starting leading me through the large domain.

After about ten minutes of silence we arrived.
"We're here and I'm leaving have fun old dude. . .maybe put on a shirt. Oh but one more thing before I leave old dude I'm not a bird brain I'm a harpy, Veronica Longfeather I'm also the gonna be the number one general one day!" The kid has spunk. I like her attitude I'd have a brat like that as my daughter. . .wonder if Y/N would ever want kids? Wait SHIT MY ANGLE!

"YEAH, YEAH STICK TO THAT PROMISE KID AND THANKS OR WHATEVER!" I sprinted into the tent forgetting my own exhaustion after the day. I sat the h/c girl down on the most comfortable looking bed gently. The bottom of her dress had been torn slightly and her hair was rigid from the fight.

"I'm so sorry angle."

I began looking for medical supplies but instead only found myself starting at a head of red hair.

"Eijirou. . ." A genuine happy smile swept itself onto my face uncontrollably. The damm dragon was okay- wait is he STILL SLEEPING?!? FOR FUCKS SAKE SHITTY HAIR!

heyo sorry I haven't updated in a while!!!!!
I hope yall can forgive me for making the chapter shorter too sorryyyyyy! 🥺

But hey! Hawks is in it now and Kiri is back! Yayyyyy!!!

Anyway that's all lovelies see ya soon! 🤗

Also what does 🌶 mean if someone sends it too you? I am so confused pls help me out?? ✌😅

Word count: 1273