"Tch of all the damm times."

Y/N POV:

"Wow. . .you are a really good kisser. I'm actually kind of uh- damm I-I'm lost for words."
My face was as red as a tomato to say the least.

"Whatever dumbass but heh you too." I look up to see Bakugou attempting to cover his face.

"Ah- BAKUGOU! Your nose is bleeding!" I look around for anything to help with the blood.
Crap.
Oh well.
Grabing the end of my sleeve I rip some of the fabric off. That should be fine.

"What are you- OI!" I held the fabric on his nose like he was a toddler blowing it during a cold.

(I completely forgot to say but you got changed before you met up with hawks and stuff I'll put the outfit options after this chapter!)

"You didn't have to do that idiot. I could've done it myself."

"Sure you could. Cutie. . ." I thought outloud before slamming my hand over my mouth. HOW MANY TIMES AM I GONNA SAY MY THOUGHTS OUT LOUD AROUND THIS BOY! JEEZ!!

"W-what the hell d-did you just say?"
Hol up did I just make Bakugou stutter by calling him a cutie? Ohhhh I'm SO gonna use that in the future.

Noticing his nosebleed finally stopped I took away the now bloodied fabric. When an idea hit me. Going on my tip toes to reach one of the stronger tree branches I tie the fabric around it.

"Ew the fuck did you do that for?! That shit came from my nose-" I cut the Hedgehog off.

"Well I just wanted to leave something here to remember this by. Pluss my dress sleeve merged with your blood so in a way it kinda resembles us from today. So if we ever find ourselves back here we can come back to this tree and look at that fabric where we both admitted our feelings to one of the best people ever." His ruby eyes simply stared into mine slightly taken off guard by what I just said. A smirk crawled onto his lips.

"Lil red I am the best person you'll ever meet, and also the one and only best kisser, that you have the honour of kissing. Of course there's a few other things I'd like to try." He placed my chin so it was in-between his thumb and index finger. His thumb slowly caressed my lower lip.

Oh I am so not playing bottom.

Turning him around and trapping him between my much smaller arms I look up at him.

"Aw you have it the wrong way around darling, you have the honour of kissing me, but I guess there's a few things I wouldn't mind trying with you."

His face was reddened by the new nickname but it only lasted for mere seconds before he burst out laughing.

"PFTTTT HAHAHAHAHA, Y-YOU D-DUMBASS! YOU THOUGHT YOU COULD P-PIN ME HAHAHA YOU'RE SO DAMM SHORT- HAHAHAHA!"
Now I was embarrassed.

"O-OI YOU WERE BLUSHING LIKE- FIVE SECONDS AGO! Did you at least feel intimidated!?"

A devilish smirk was plastered on his face. (This man need holy water ps. I ain't sorry😱👌😌)

"Intimidated I'm gonna have to say no angle. Turned on however hell yeah." And just like that we switched positions again.

(Switching up positions for you~~~)

"That's not fairrrr! We just confessed you can't be saying that and meaning it. BAKA-gou!" A cheeky grin was now captivating my face, I ducked down under his arm and began to sprint away.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY?! OI GET BACK HERE!" He began to chase me with little sparks coming out of his hands, somehow making him faster.
I'll ask him later if I'm not dead.