30k special 😉

29.7k? Eh close enough- wait. . .

29.7 K?!?! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCHHHH!!! DAYMMMMI remember when there was only 20 reads. . . 🥺♥🥳 Thank you all again! Enjoy this quick oneshot this was a lil last minute ngl but this plot just BAM in my head *yall might hate me for the end tho-*

 🥺♥🥳 Thank you all again! Enjoy this quick oneshot this was a lil last minute ngl but this plot just BAM in my head *yall might hate me for the end tho-*

Your dress UwU

Y/N POV:

I can't belive this is really happening. I honestly didn't this I would make it this far but here I am, in all white ready to walk down the isle and marry the man I had been dating for 4 years now, Shoto Todoroki. . .but something felt wrong. The dress, the decorations, the alter was perfect so what was going on with me? I'm not getting cold feet am I?

My thoughts were cut short as I herd a gentle knock on the door.

"Come in!" The door creaked open to reveal my best friend since highschool Mina (she and the rest of the Bakusquad are like family to me), but instead of her usual glowing smile was a heartbroken frown.

"Mina! Is Shoto ready yet- oh are you alright? What happened did Kirishima do something ?! I'll kill him-" She said nothing and grabbed me hands gently, the type of thing people do when they're about to say some bad news. That's when I noticed a small note sticking out of her pocket.

"Y/N. . .hun I'm so sorry. " Tears bubbled in her eyes.

"Todoroki, he never came. He left with Momo- I am so so sorry."
What? There's no way. He loves me! Right?

"Mina you're kidding right? Come on this isn't funny. . . Shoto would never-" She cut me off and dropped my hands.

"HE DID Y/N! THAT ASSHOLE EVEN WROTE A NOTE! A NOTE
Y/N! Look just. . . read it I'll give you some privacy and sorry I didn't mean to shout but I'm furious with him to say the least. I'm sorry hun." She pinched her nose with one hand and gave me the note.

It read:

Dear Y/N I am leaving with Yamomo I feel the need to apologize to you as I have left you at the alter, this hurts me to do this but the truth is I have been seeing her this whole time. I never felt this relationship was right. We, no you are too different for us to work. I hope you find happiness, and that you could forgive me.

My apologies
Shoto Todoroki

So that was it? After the "big" proposal, after everything he tells me that he never really saw me as too different to be with him?
A river of tears flowed down my face. I was heartbroken

.
.
.

But also extremely pissed.

I could hear a faint knock on the door.

"Oi! It's me. Can I come in?"
Katsuki? Oh Mina probably told them all what happened.

"Y-yeah come in Katsu." He saw me wipe away my tears that wouldn't stop flowing.