Chapter 95

A/N: Graphic scene ahead, just fashi this entire chapter if you don't like violence.

Lucky

"Abel...?" I called.

"Hmm...?" He replied, his hot breath warming my neck.

After our emotional makeup, we'd shared a kiss then we just held onto each other like we were holding on for dear life. He was on the floor and I was straddling him, my face leaning against his shoulder. But then he had carried me up to his bed, placing me on my side before getting behind me. We just spooned in comfortable silence until I realised it.

"You have a boner." I announced. He suddenly let out a chortle and I blushed.

"It's not my fault. It's you and your big yansh." He replied chuckling.

I leaned away from him and buried my face into his arm - the one I had been resting my head on - in a desperate attempt to hide my blush.

"Ahan! Why are you moving away? Shift closer joor. Keep the yansh close to me." He pulled me back and draped his right arm over me possesively. "Don't be acting like you don't like as it's chooking you."

Shutting my eyes bashfully, I replied. "Ahh..you're the biggest fool I know." I made sure to put emphasis on the word 'biggest.'

Abel burst into laughter, I could feel his stomach flexing as he laughed and I joined in. Eventually our laughter faded and I was left smiling, I could tell he was smiling too since his face was buried in my neck. His arm that was draped over me pulled me closer so his fingers found mine and weaved through them. I couldn't be happier in that moment. His body enveloped mine like it was meant for me, I always felt secure in his arms, like I was home. I loved that I could feel the beating of his heart as his chest was pressed against my back. I felt satisfied knowing that it was beating for me.

"What are you going to do about those animals?" He suddenly asked tensing up, his arm pressed against my waist and his fingers instinctively squeezed, digging into my clammy palm.

"I don't know."

"Stop saying you don't know." He replied, sounding irritated.

"It wouldn't make a difference."

"Stop, please." His arm was off me now as he turned to lie on his back. "Don't give me that if I report them or not it won't feel better speech. Those boys drugged you. That's not an everyday thing. Then they touched you... Oh God!"

"They didn't succeed." I reminded him.

"Are you serious right now?" He sat up, scooting to the edge and throwing his feet to the floor so he had his back to me. "Your clothes were ripped when I found you. They touched - ah God the way it's biting me just by saying it - they fcking touched your body, Lucky. While you were unconscious! Unconscious because they drugged you! What difference does it make!? That's a level of success to them. God, the insult... "

I sat up too and moved to sit next to him on the edge of the bed so we were side by side. "I don't think they'll come near me again. What they did to me was humiliating, I know. But I don't think they'd be so stupid as to come near me. I don't want to cause a frenzy by telling my grandparents because then my own parents would find out, I don't want that." I tsked imagining the can of worms that would open. "My father would probably say I deserved it or I wanted it or anything I'm not sure I'd be able to take. I can't do that. I'll learn from this and I'm never going to another stupid party again."

"I disagree with everything you're saying." He countered. "No abeg. It's outrageous!"

"Calm down..." I placed a hand on his bicep. He was looking away, clenching his jaw.