Bob Wolverton (Freeway) Imagine #2

Imagine being Mimi's 17 year old niece and Bob has an obsessive love for you. (This is part 2 from the first imagine.) 

A/N- I know I'm going to sound like a broken record, but if anyone feels uncomfortable with either the Robert Doob or the Bob Wolverton requests, please don't read them. I know that they are bad guys, but if the storylines make any reader uncomfortable, all I ask is that you kindly skip over it.  

Warning:  Cursing 

Recap from the first imagine: "W-what are you going to do to me?" You said as you cried. "All I ever wanted to do is find someone to love me. And now I did." He said as he kissed you. "B-but what aunt Mimi?"  "Your aunt & I are having problems and I know damn well she's cheating on me, so I'm getting back at her with you. Now we won't have any trouble, if you listen and do everything I say, you'll be fine, but disobey me and (*chuckles*) well let's keep that between us.  Alright baby girl?" He said as he pecked your cheek. "Y-yes uncle Bob." "You can just call me Bob." "Y-yes Bob." You said.  (End of recap)

Later that the same evening, your aunt Mimi just came in from work and noticed that the house was dark. She grabbed her keys, unlocked the front door and turned on the lamp. Bob heard the door close and told you "if you tell anyone, espeically aunt Mimi or the police, you'll be very sorry." He said darkly before he left your room. "That's not the same uncle Bob I knew growning up." You said as you grabbed your pillow, hugging it close to your body and cry silently.  "Mimi. I didn't know you were home." "Well it was a slow night and we got to come home early. Where's y/n?" "Upstairs in her bedroom asleep." "But it's only 10:00pm. She's usual up later at night." "She wasn't feeling too good, Mimi. So I helped her get ready for bed and I just checked on her." "Well I do hope she gets better soon.  I better get to the store and get her some soup, soda, and other items. I'll be back later."  "Bye dear and take your time."  He said as he waved goodbye to Mimi. "Now to be with MY GIRL." He said as he made his way back upstairs to your room, but the door was locked.  

"Oh y/n

"Oh y/n. You locked your door. *Breaks it down*  Do you think locking me out was going to save you?" He said as he went by your bed. He knew that you weren't in your bed, for he was very smart and knew most of your tricks.  You stayed under your bed, hidden to make sure that Bob didn't see you or hear you.  "Where are you, you little bitch?!" He yelled.  You kept quiet as Bob began to search for you.  Just then he saw your foot move from under the bed.  "I wonder if my sweet y/n could be... Here!" He said as he grabbed your ankles and pulled you out from under the bed.  "Found you." He said as you began to cry. "Don't cry y/n. I'll make everything all right. I promise. Plus I'm willing to put this behind us, but if you try to do this again, well let's just say, I won't be so nice next time." He said as he kissed your forehead as you cried silently into his chest. 

"Don't worry y/n

"Don't worry y/n. We're going to a happy couple, one day. Now let's get you cleaned up." He said as he took you to the bathroom to clean you up.  "My. Look at how beatuiful you are, y/n." He said as he undressed you and placed you in the bathtub.  "You know I feel like your the daughter I always wanted but never had." He said as you started to cry more. "Now, now. I don't like it when my girl is crying." He said as he washed your hair and body.   Once your bath was done, Bob told you to go get dried and dressed and to go to bed, for Mimi was on her way home.  You did as you were told and when you laid down in your bed, you began to think of a plan to get away from your uncle Bob, by any means nessicary.