Robert Doob (Eye For an Eye) Imagine

A/N- The next three requests were requested by LolaV666.  I do hoop that you enjoy your requests.  

Imagine being Karen McCann's second daughter  and you fall in love with Robert.  (The reader is about  16, going on 17 years old)

WARNING: This request may be a little graphic. If you don't wish to read that part then please skip it. 

Today your family was getting ready to celebrate your 17th birthday. Your mom was out getting some decorations. Your father was getting the birthday cake. Your little sister, Megan was at school making you a picture and birthday card and your oldest sister, Julie was at home helping out, when the doorbell rang.  You and your sisters were told to not be answering the door(s), especially when your parents weren't at home, but Julie thought it might be more workers and decided to open the door and got attacked and was killed.   When your mother came home, she couldn't believe that there were police everywhere.  "What happened, mom?" You asked. "I-I'm not sure but I'm going to go ask. Both of you, stay put."  She said as an officer stopped her. "Ma'am. You DON'T want to go inside." "This is my house!" She said as she went inside and screamed. "Are you an IDIOT!? NO ONE was SUPPOST TO GO INSIDE!!!!" The chief yelled at the rookie officer. "I tried to stop her chief, but she said that she lived here." He said.  "Y/n?" "Yes Megan?" I'm scared." She said as tears filled her eyes. "I'm here, Megs. You don't need to be afraid." You said as you hugged her close to you.   Later that sad evening, all of you went to Dolly Green's house to spend the night, until the cops gave your family the okay to move back home.  (Time skip to the  day of trail)

On the day of the trial, you wanted to see the guy who killed your sister and give him a piece of your mind, so he knew how badly he has hurt your family.  You were getting dressed, when your mom came in. "What you doing up this early, honey?" "I want to go with you and dad to the court house." "ABSOULTLY  NOT! You're too young, y/n." "Why do you treat me like I'm Megan's age?! I'm going to be 17 in a few weeks! I'm not a baby anymore!" You said as Mack, your stepfather came into your bedroom. "What's with all the yelling up here?" He asked. "I just wanted to come along to the court house with you and my mom, but she treats me like a baby."  "You don't know the pain I'm going through!" "Oh really?!  I know you lost Julie, but I didn't think you'd lose me too!" You said as ran to Julie's room and cried. "Karen. What's wrong with y/n coming with us? She has the right to know, for she and Julie were close as well as Megan." Mack said as he went to go talk with you.   "Y/n? It's Mack. Can we talk?" He said as you opened Julie's bedroom door.  "Listen sweetheart. I know you're hurting, but so is your mother. Not to mention Megan." "I know, Mack but I don't see why I can't come with you and mom to the courthouse to see the guy who harmed Julie." You said, sadly. "Your mother is protecting you, for she lost Julie. If we should lose you or Megan, we both be hurting inside. So don't think your mother is babying you, when she's just looking out for you." He said. "You're right. Thanks dad." You said as you hugged him and went to tell your mother you're sorry.   "Mom? Do you have a minute?" "Of course." "Mom, I-I'm sorry for how I acted and said what I said. I didn't mean it." "I know you didn't mean it sweetheart.  And I'm sorry too. I should be treating you like a young adult, not a baby. So if you want to come with us then, you can." "Thanks mom." "You're welcome, y/n." She said as both of you made up with each other.  (Time skip to the trial)

As you sat with your parents, when you saw Robert Doob come out in handcuffs with two officers. As the trial began, you could feel as if two eyes were watching you, which they were.  "I'm sorry to say this, but since there's no evidence that can be presented, the defendant is free to go." The judge said.  As Robert was walking by your parents, he saw you and knew that he MUST HAVE YOU.  But before he was taken to be released, he said "s-s-sorry." That little action pissed off your stepfather who attacked Robert, making you upset. "Dad! What's wrong with you?!" You said as you ran off. "Y/n!" Your mother said as she and Mack went after you.  

You went to a nearby coffee shop and hide from your parents, since you needed to be alone

You went to a nearby coffee shop and hide from your parents, since you needed to be alone.  Once the coast was clear, you came out and saw Robert smoking a cigarette. You were going to walk home, but when he saw you, he went over to you. "Hey there beautiful. What's your name?" "I'm not suppose to talk to strangers."  "Oh but I'm not a stranger. You know my name, but I don't know yours." He said. "I-I'm y/n." "Such a pretty name. So tell a little about yourself, y/n." He said.   Your body filled up with fear, for this was the man that killed your sister.  "I-I've got to go." You said as you ran as fast as you could. When you peeked over, to see if he was still there, he was gone. "What does that man want from me?" You thought as you went to go home with a friend from school, not knowing that Robert was stalking you. (Time skip to your birthday)

On the day of your birthday,  you were going to pick up Megan, when you saw Robert waiting by the wall.  You didn't mind to pay him any attention, so you just went to the school and got Megan. "Y/n!" "Megs!" You said as she hugged you. "Happy birthday!" She said. "Aw thanks kiddo. Say how about we go and get some ice cream?" "Yeah." She said . "Leaving so soon, birthday girl?"  You heard a familiar voice say as your body filled up in fear.  "H-how did you find me?"  "I have my ways.  Anyways I thought you would like to go out tonight, since it's your birthday." He said as you hid Megan behind you. "Who's that you're hiding?" "(Shyly) I'm Megan." She said. "Hi Megan. I'm a friend of your sister's." He said, pretending to be nice to her. "Megan, go to the car and wait for me there." You told her, but she was too scared to move. "Go Megan." You said. "Bye Megan." "Bye."   "What do you want with me?" "The same thing your eldest sister gave me."  "You're sick! Stay away from me and my sister!" You yelled as you got into the car and drove off.  "Now my little mouse. It's my turn, but I'm going hunt you and your family down." He said as he began to drive after you and Megan.  When you saw him in your mirror, you began to drive away as fast as you could to get away from him.   "Damn it!  She's smarter than her sister. Well that's fine with me. I'll continue my hunt for my little mouse, for the game has only begun." He said as he laughed as he drove away.  (Time to going out to celebrate your birthday)

When all of you arrived at your favorite restaurant, you began to get an uneasy feeling, as if you were being watched again

When all of you arrived at your favorite restaurant, you began to get an uneasy feeling, as if you were being watched again.  "Y/n? Are you okay dear?" Your mother asked. "Um, yeah. Just excited is all." You said.  While you were out with your family, Robert went back into the house and went to your bedroom. He searched your room, inhaling your scent from your clothes.  "Mmm. My y/n." He said as he placed a card and a gift in your drawer of your nightstand and left.  Later on, when all of you came home after a wonderful dinner. You got a lot of gifts from your family.  "Thank you all. I just wish Julie was here with us." You said as your family hugged you close.  As you were getting ready for bed,  you went to get something out of your nightstand, when you felt something.  You  pulled it out and saw a envolpe with your name on it.  You were hassitent to open it,  for you didn't want to know what was inside.  As you opened it, you saw a birthday card.  You read the card and opened it up and you looked down and saw it was from Robert.  You got scared, for you were now his next victim.