David Imagine #2

This was requested by 1980slove.  I do hope that you enjoy your request and a huge thank you to everyone who commented and voted on this book. It really means a lot to me, for it's you, the readers that keep me going and motivatied to write my stories.  

Imagine that you are a backup dancer and you see that the Lost Boys come to the concert and the leader, David falls for you. After a few dates into your realationship, David thinks it's time you should see him as he really is, but he fears that you might not love him anymore when he shows you his true form. 

  You were traveling with your band, y/b/n (your band's name) to your next gig, which just so happens to be at the murder capital of the world, Santa Carla.  Once all of you were there, you wanted to get some new clothes for the show, which was tomorrow night, so you decided to go out and buy some new outfits.    While you were out shopping, the Frog Brothers, Edgar and Alan were watching you like a hawk. "Can I help you?" "No, but we can help you."  "What are you two talking about?" "You must be new here." "Yeah am I. I'm a backup dancer for y/b/n." "Well when it gets dark out here, make sure you have a cross, because strange people come out." They said as they left. "Like they're not strange." You said as you paid for your new outfits and went to the hotel and decide to get take a relaxing bath before the big show. 

You were debating on which outfit to wear, so you just decided to mix & match

You were debating on which outfit to wear, so you just decided to mix & match. You took the black pants w/ the handcuff belt, the vampire tank top, some bracelets and biker gloves.  Once your make-up was done,  you put your boots on and off you and your bandmates went  to the gig. 

Once everything was set up, the stage lights flickered and you and your bandmates got ready to the stage.  When the opening song began you looked out to the audience and saw a group of four boys. Two blonds, a dark haired and a very handsome white-hair guy.  When both of you locked eyes, it was like the heaven's opened up, time froze and it was only you and him. He smirked when he saw you and it was right then and there that he wanted to make you his and his alone. 

After the show, you went back to your dressing room to freshen up, when you  heard a knock on your door. "Hang on." You said as you went to your door and found a note on the ground. You started to blush a deep red, for you had a pretty good idea on who left the note.  You got freshen up quick and left to go find the mysterious white-hair man.