Jack Bauer Request

A/N- This was requested by marthathelostgirl225

I thank you for your request and for being patient with me. I do hope that you enjoy your request. Also I do apologize taking sooo long to your request. I hope this makes up for it.

Imagine that Jack Bauer & Y/n L/N are in the academy, when a terror attack hits the academy and Y/n gets taken hostage and it's up Jack to save you. 

Warning: Mentioning of the words: Terror attack, guns, hostage, shot, dead bodies and blood. MUST BE 18 to READ THIS!!!

If anyone doesn't wish to read this chapter, it's okay. Just skip it, but I just ask that you don't bully me, the requester or anyone.  Also I don't want to make people feel uncomfortable with my stories. 

Also Jack Bauer is 19 years old and Y/n is 18 years old. 

Today, it was your last day at the academy, so you were taking your stuff to your car, when you heard guns being fired. You pulled out your gun and shot a few bad guys, but you got knocked out and was taking hostage.  Your friend, Jack Bauer was coming over, when he saw that your car was left unattended with your stuff.  Jack saw that there were dead bodies and knew what happened.  "Hold on y/n. I'm coming to save you." He said as he prepped himself for war.  Meanwhile, you were tied up somewhere on the campus, trying to break free from your chains. "You're not going to get out those, my dear." "And who the hell are you?" You asked as your room mate, Nina came out of the shadows. "Nina? Why?" You asked. "Skip the small talk y/n. Now tell me where Jack is." She said as you fought her all the way, for you weren't going to give Jack up, not without a fight. "I'll never tell you, where Jack is!" You hissed as Nina got up. "I'll let you rethink your answer and I come back, you better tell me where Agent Bauer is." She said as both of you heard screaming and gun shots.  "Grab her and move!" Nina said as your knight in shinning armor came in.  

"Let y/n go, now Nina!" Jack said as Nina held you at gun point

"Let y/n go, now Nina!" Jack said as Nina held you at gun point. "Jack!" You said. "Don't make me hurt y/n, Jack!" Nina said.  Jack knew how this was going to go down. So he shot Nina and shot the guy, who was holding you hostage.   "Are you okay, y/n?" He asked as he handcuffed Nina and had the police and FBI handle the rest while he got you to a hospital.   

"*Groans* Where am I?"  "The hospital. I got worried about you, so I brought you here to make sure that there was nothing wrong." Jack said as he smiled, happy to know that you were alive and well.  "Hey Jack?" "Yeah y/n?" "Thanks for saving my life." "No need to thank me.  You would've done the same for me, if I was in your position." He said as he sat next to your bedside.   "Jack?" "Yeah?"  "You're going to think that this is stupid but would you like to go out sometime?" "I would love that, just minus the bad guys, right." He said with a smirk, which made you blush.   "You want to know something, y/n." "What is it, Jack?"  "I think you have a crush on me." He said, smirking again.  "What gave you that idea, Bauer?!" You said as your cheeks got more red.  "Aha! So it is true!" He said, while laughing. "Damnit Bauer! I'm going to kick you ass!" You said as you chased after him.