Senator Corvus (Pompeii) Imagine #2

This request was requested by LolaV666. I do hope you enjoy your request and please don't forget to vote, comment and share. Thank you. 

Imagine being Corvus' 17 daughter and your father is forcing you to marry Proculus

17 years ago, Senator Corvus became father to a beautiful baby girl, who he proudly named y/n. She was so beautiful just like her mother, but sadly her mother died while giving birth to her. When the doctor gave you to your father, he knew that he had to protect you from the dangers of the world as well as boys.  When your father brought you back to sleeping chambers, when you began to open your e/c for the first time, but only for a short time, since you were tired.  Your father placed you in the royal bassinet and watched you sleep.  "My little e/c eyed princess. Sleep well, for you will be need all your strength to rule over Pompeii." He said as he covered his princess with one of his capes.  (Forward to 17 years) 

You've grown into a  beautiful, young woman. All the women of Pompeii were very jealous of your beauty, but since you were Senator Corvus' daughter, they kept quiet.  It's was a week before your 18th birthday and your father was in his chamber, working on something, when you knocked on his door. "Enter." "Hello father." "Ah my princess. How are you on this lovely day?" He asked. "I'm good. Dad?" "Yes, y/n? What is it?"  "It's just my 18th birthday is coming up and I was thinking." "Thinking about what, dear?" "Well, I don't want to get married." "Honey, it's a tradition that has been going on way before you were born.  Plus I found you the prefect suiter. You'll marry Proculus."  He said. "But dad. I don't love him." "I don't care if you don't love him, you WILL MARRY Proculus on your 18th birthday rather you like it or not!" He yelled.  "If mom was here, she WOULDN'T STAND for this! I hate you!" You said as you ran away.  "(*Sighs*) She's got her mother's attitude." Your father said as Proculus entered the room. "Am I interrupting anything, Senator?" "No, Proculus, but I need to do something for my daughter." He said as he left to go into town to get you something special to cheer you up.  "Sire? If I may speak. Why don't I go talk to your daughter? Maybe she'll feel better if she gets whatever it is off of her chest." Proculus  said before your father left to go into town.  "Very well. You may speak to her. Oh and Proculus." "Yes sire?" "Good luck. Y/n has her mother's attitude along with my brains and strength." He said as he left.   

As Proculus came by your room, he knocked as he entered your room. "What do you want, Proculus? Wait let me guess, my father told you to babysit me, right?" "Listen here, you little ignorant child. We ARE GETTING MARRIED on your 18th birthday, whether you like it or not. Plus I got your father's permission and blessing to marry you."  "Good luck with that as my father told you, I got my mother's attitude and my father's brains and strength. So your so-called plan to marry me, might not go as planed."  You said as you left you room. "We'll see about that, little princess." He hissed. 

When your father returned, he knocked on your door, but you didn't answer.  He always had a spare key to your bedroom, if incase someone tried to break in and tried to harm you or your father.  As he opened the door, he saw you sleeping peacefully.  He smiled as he moved your h/l, h/c out of your face, so he could kiss your head. "( Whispers) Dad?" "Yes, my princess. It's me. I went out and got you something." He said as he pulled out a beautiful necklace, fit for a soon-to-be queen to wear.  "Dad. It's beautiful. Thank you." "I'm glad you like it princess. Now go back to sleep for tomorrow, we all have a big day." "Okay. I love you, dad." "I love you too, y/n. Goodnight." He said as he closed your door and went to his sleeping chamber and went to bed. (Time skip to your 18th birthday and wedding day)

Today was your 18th birthday, but instead of being happy, you were upset for your father and Proculus were forcing you to get married, but even though in your heart that this wrong, for you didn't love Proculus, for one reason he was way older than you.  But all you ever wanted to do was please your father. As you were getting ready, your father could tell you weren't happy at all, but if it would please him, then you were going to do it even though you really didn't want to.

 As you were getting ready, your father could tell you weren't happy at all, but if it would please him, then you were going to do it even though you really didn't want to

"You look beautiful, y/n." Your father said. "I don't feel beautiful." "Don't talk like that!  You are beautiful, just like your mother was." He said as placed the necklace around your neck. "I just want to get this day done and over with." You said. (Time skip to the wedding)

As the wedding began, your father walked you down the aisle, where the priest and your soon-to-be husband waited.  "You look beautiful, y/n." "Shut up, jerk."  You said as the priest asked if there was anyone who thought that the two of you shouldn't get married. You were about to say something, when Proculus whispered in your ear "say anything and I'll make your life a living hell." "What's the difference? I'm already living a nightmare."  "Let's just say all I have to do is kill you and tell your father that it was a one of the towns people." He said as you kept quiet, for you had friends that lived in town. 

"Then by the power invested in me, I pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride." The priest said as Proculus kissed you.  At the party, you felt like a used tool that your father and your new "husband" used for their own sick and twisted game, so you went to go talk to the one person who understood you, your mother.  You snook away without being spotted, got onto your horse and rode off to the cemetery.  When you got there, you tied your horse to a pole and went to go see your mother's grave. 

"Hello mom

"Hello mom.  I miss you so much. I wish I could've seen you, but I know it wasn't my fault you die (voice breaks) but I feel like it is. I'm so sorry mom." You said as you cried, while hugging your mother's headstone close to you. "Y/n?" "Ah!" "Y/n, princess calm down. It's only me, your father."  "H-how did you find me?" "I know you to well. If you were upset, but didn't want to talk with me, you would always come here and speak to your mother. Now say goodbye to her, for we have a party to get back to." He said. "No, father." "What?" "I said no. It what so wrong of you to force me to marry Proculus. A man I don't even love, may I mind you." You said. "Y/n. I'm not in the mood to deal with this. Now I'm ordering you to return to your wedding party."  "I'm not going back there and there's nothing you can do." "Oh really?" He said as he grabbed you placed you on his horse and rode back home and locked you in your room.  "When you learn to respect me, then you can come out!" He yelled as he ordered two guards to guard your door.  All you could do is cry, for you thought the one person, who swore to keep you safe and love you no matter what, became a corrupt man who would use anyone or anything to get his way, even if it meant using you.