Robert Doob (Eye for an Eye) Imagine #4

This was requested by Samora755.  I'm so sorry that I'm just getting to your request now, but I do hope that you'll enjoy it. And once more I do apologize. 

Imagine  Being Karen McCann's second daughter and you fall in love with Robert.  (The reader will be 17 going on 18 in this chapter) 

Warning:  Some cursing, dirty talk 

It's been at least three months since you went "missing." You saw your mother and stepfather, Mac on the news begging anyone to come forward if they saw anything.  "Y/n. If you're still alive, I want you to know that we all love you and hope that you'll come home soon." She said as your eyes filled up with tears.  "I love you too, mom." You said.  Luckily Robert was at work, which meant you try to call your mother or Mack.    Grabbing your cellphone, you dialed your mother, who picked up right away.  "Y/n? Y/n, sweetheart where are you?" She asked as the cops got onto the line to locate you.  "You know the man who killed Julia? I'm at his apartment.  I-I'm scared because he threatened to come after Megan if I don't listen to him." You said.   "Don't worry, y/n. I'm coming to get you and this creep will regret taking you and Julia from me." She said.  Just then you saw Robert's truck pull up, acting fast you deleted your phone call to your mother turned off the phone and hid it.  "Y/n. I'm home." Robert called out.  "I'm in the bathroom. I'll be out in a minute."  You said.  "Hello baby. Did you miss me?" Robert said as he kissed your neck.  "Yes, I missed you, Robert." You said as you kissed his cheek.   "Well I got you something, since I know your birthday is coming up."  He said as he covered your eyes.   You felt very scared, but you somehow remained calm and strong.  "Open." He said as you saw the most beautiful necklace that you wore around your neck. "Oh Robert.  It's so beautiful.  Thank you." You said as you hugged him.  

Meanwhile, your mother and Mack went straight down to the police station and went to go talk to Detective Sergeant Denillo. "Mrs. McCann. What can I do for you?"  "I want you go and arrest the man that killed my daughter, Julia and now he has my second daughter, y/n!" She yelled.  "Mrs. McCann, I need you to calm down. I can't go and arrest the same man, when I don't have a warrant or any evidence. I'm really sorry about what happened to Julia. If I-." "Don't you drae say you're sorry when you won't do nothing to help my daughters.  Y/n called me and sounded scared and frightened.  Plus he made a threat against her by saying that if she doesn't listen to him, my third daughter, Megan will be his next victim!" Your mother said.  "If you won't do something about this, then I will." She said as she stormed out with Mack following behind.   Just then your mother got a call from Megan, who kept asking about a person who goes by the name "Mr. Friend."   "Megan, who's Mr. Friend?"  Your mother asked. "He's a friend of y/n's. He came by the school one day, when y/n came to pick me up."  "Sweetie, can you tell me what type of car he had?" "A white van."  "Thank you sweetie. You be good for grandma okay." "Okay. Bye mommy. Bye daddy."  She said and hung up the phone.  "Karen? What is it?" Mack asked.  "It's him.  It's Robert Doob.  He was by Megan's school, when y/n went to go pick her up. That's how they met.  He's stalking our daughters, Mack!" Karen said as tears filled her eyes.   "Don't worry, Karen.  Justice will be severed to that creep and when judgment day comes for that psycho, he'll rot in a jail cell for eternity." Mack said.    

Back at Robert's apartment, he had left to go pick up dinner for the two of you, when you waited to make sure he was gone.  Feeling uneasy with the necklace, you took it off and made it look like you were taking a shower, just in case Robert was listening in through the necklace.  You grabbed your phone again and dialed 9-1-1 and told them what happened.   "Please I need help. I'm frighten with what this man is going to do to me. He killed my older sister." You said as the operator sent out the cops to come and get you.   Once you heard Robert's truck pull in, you hung up the phone and hit it before getting into the shower.  "Where's the birthday girl hiding?" He said as he placed dinner on the counter and was getting undressed.   Just then the police came and arrested Robert again.  "You dirty pigs! I'll get you for this!" He yelled as you cried in the shower. "Are you, Y/n McCann?" An officer asked as you nodded.  "Boss, we got her. She's unharmed." He replied to Det. Sergeant Denillo.   "Y/n, are you ready to go home?" He asked as you nodded.  "Can we get some clothes in here please?" He asked as he gave you his jacket to cover you.  "H-He's going to hurt Megan." You said as cried. "No he's not.  I'm going to make sure that Robert Doob gets put away forever."  He said as he hugged you.  "I want to see my mom and Megan." You said.   "Okay. I'll give you some space, so you can get ready and I'll take you home." He said.   After you were changed, you saw the cops hold the necklace that Robert had given you.  A part of you wanted the necklace back, but another part didn't.  You decided to let it go, for you had a better gift that was waiting for you at home.   

To be continued...