Don't Be Afraid of the Dark: David (The Lost Boys) Imagine

This request was requested by: marthathelostgirl225  I do hope you enjoy your request.

Imagine falling in love with David and him turning you into a vampire. 

Warning: A use of the word "blood"

You were new to Santa Carla and you were bored one night, when you decided to go out to the boardwalk.  When you arrived there, you saw a really hot guy with white spikey hair, black pants, boots and a long jacket.  You tried to hide your smile as he looked at you, smiling as well. 

That guy you were smiling at was no other than David, the leader of the Lost Boys

That guy you were smiling at was no other than David, the leader of the Lost Boys. You were about to leave, when some surfer Nazis came up to you and started to pick on you.  "Hey! Back off from her!" A voice roared, yet was very so soothing, but dark. "What are you going to do about it, punk?"  David could feel his "vampire form" wanting to burst out, so he could feast on the surfers.  He mouthed "run" to you and when you did, David changed and fed on the surfers.  You found an alley, where you hid yourself.  Just then you heard a motorcycle coming. "T-that impossible! Those surfers can't possibly know that I'm here." You said as you felt a hand lay on you. "Get back!" "Easy princess. It's just me." David said. "Who are you and how in the hell did you know I was hiding in here?"  "My name's David, princess. I knew you were hiding here, for let's just say I have a sixth sense." He chuckled as he helped you up and took you back to the boardwalk. 

Once back, safe and sound, you and David began to get to know each other. Everyone was looking at both of you and whispering mean things.  "Don't pay these wannabes any mind, princess. By the way, you never told me your name." "I'm Y/n. Y/n L/n. I'm new here."  "Well welcome to the murder capital, y/n. Do you like Chinese food?" "I LLLLLOOOOOOOVVVEEEE Chinese food." "Good. Hop on." He said as he took you to the local Chinese restaurant in town. 

"Thanks for saving me

"Thanks for saving me." "No problem.  So what brings you to the murder capital of the world?"  "I wanted to get away from where I used to live. My parents didn't like me very much." "What's not to like? I think you're beauitful." He said as you blushed.  "Plus I can relate about the whole "parent thing." He said. "Your mom and dad didn't want you?"  "I never knew my mother. But my father, he could care less about me and my brothers."  He said.  "I'm so sorry, David."  "Don't be.  It's not important." He said.  After dinner, David took you to a romatic spot that looked over the boardwalk.  "Beautiful, isn't it?" He said as he got his ciggaretts out and offered you one.  "Thanks. How did you know about this place?" "I've been here all my life, but this is where I come to get away from it all. I've been doing this since I was a kid." He said.  

As you heard David's story, it broke your heart, so you cuddled close to him

As you heard David's story, it broke your heart, so you cuddled close to him. He didn't understand what you were doing, but it felt nice.  "Y/n?" "Yes David?" "There's something I need to tell you something, but I'm not sure how to put it." "You can tell me anything, David." You said while holding his hand.  "Y/n. I'm a vampire."  "I know you are. I kinda figuered it out." "How did you know?" "Well, you only come out at night." "(Chuckles) A lot of people come out at night, y/n." He said as he laid his head over your shoulder.  "David?" "Hmm?" "C-can I be a vampire too?" "You want to be like me and brothers?" He asked with raised eyebrows as you nodded yes. "Are you sure you want this?" "Yes David. I'm sure."  Both of you got on his motorcycle and he drove off to the cave, knowing that it was much safer there.  

Once both of you arrived, David laid you on one of the beds and said "this might hurt a little, but I'll try to be gentle." He said. He transformed into his vampire form and bit your neck. You whimpered, due to the pain, David held your hand through it all.   "Don't be afraid, y/n. I'm here." David said as he held you, as you were turning and falling deep into the darkness.  When you woke up, you found yourself laying with David in his bed.  "David? Are you awake?" "Yes. Are you okay, y/n?" "I'm fine. Just a little hungry." "Then let's go and catch you some dinner." He said as both you rode off to the boardwalk, in search of fresh blood. "I love you, David." "I love you too, y/n." He said as both of you kissed.