Loveliners: (Nelson (Flatliners) X Female Reader) Part 2

This was requested by my good friend, music777ner. I thank you for your request and I hope you'll enjoy part 2. 

Recap from part 1:

Cheryl held Nelson's hand until he flatlined.  "Stay safe, Nelson." She said as she held his hand tight, hoping and praying that her secrete crush to come back to her alive.

On the other side, Nelson saw three young boys chasing another boy with a dog, but one of the young boys look liked him. "Billy?" He said as he saw the young Billy Mahoney getting chased by a younger him and two other boys and his dog, Champ.  "No, Nelson. Please." Billy begged as Nelson threw a rock, knocking poor Billy out of the tree, but ended up falling to his death. Meanwhile, Nelson's body was going into aftershock. "Omg! Someone do something!" Cheryl yelled as David brought him back to the human world.  Cheryl threw her arms around Nelson's neck and hugged him close as she cried into his chest.  "What happened Nelson?" Joe asked as Rachel smacked him. "Let's leave them alone. (Whisper yells) The hell is wrong with you, Joe?! Can't you see that Cheryl is upset?!" "Sorry."  He said as all them left Cheryl and Nelson alone.  

"I though I lost you

"I though I lost you." Cheryl said as she hugged Nelson. "But I'm alive now, aren't I?" He said as he wiped away Cheryl's tears.  "Wait. You like me, don't you, Cheryl?" "W-what?" Cheryl said with a blush.  "Oh, you totally do. You love me."  He said with a light chuckle. "Shut up Nelson!" Cheryl said as her face got bright red.  "Hey that's not nice." He teased playfully.  "H-Hey Nelson?" "Yes Cheryl?" "I-I really do like you."  "I really like you too, Cheryl."  Nelson said as he and Cheryl kissed for the first time.  "Are you hungry? I know a great place." He said with a smile as he got dressed and warped his arm around Cheryl.  Little did Nelson know that when he came back, brought someone back with him and he wanted revenge.  "Nelson. It's time to payback time." Billy said, evilly. 

As everyone went out to eat,  little Billy Mahoney was making a plan on making Nelson's life a living hell.  "Soon, I'll have my revenge on you, Nelson Wright. And when I do, you'll be wishing you never flatlined. And my plan starts with that pretty little girlfriend of yours and then your friends."