Falling for the Leader of the Pack (Ace Merrill)

This was requested by AceBvbyx   I hope you that enjoy request. 

Imagine falling for the leader of the Cobras, the one and only Ace Merrill

In Castle Rock, there were a lot of gangs, but there was one in particular that you had on your mind, the Cobras.  You were 17 years old and you have been watching the Cobras now for a few years, but there was one member who you had your eyes on. It was the leader of the pack, Ace Merrill.   You were playing pool at Irby's Billiards, when you saw Ace and his gang coming in. How he made your heart flutter.  "Wanna play against me, doll?" Ace asked snapping you out of trance.  "S-sure." You said as you set up for the new game. 

 "I don't recall seeing you around here, doll and I know every single one here, but not you

 "I don't recall seeing you around here, doll and I know every single one here, but not you." "I'm new here. I just moved here, not too long ago." You said as you aimed up your shot.  "Well do you have a name, doll?"  "Y/n.  Y/n L/n." "Ace." He said as he focused on his shot.  Once it was down to the last solid and striped ball, you could feel the pressure, but Ace remained cool and calm.  As you took your last shot, you missed it and Ace won.  "I won." He said with a smirk. You were about to give him money, even though neither one of you made a bet. "Keep it." "But why? I see come in here and when you play pool, I always see you winning money." "That's if they're jerks who challenge me, but I asked you to play, so keep it." He said as lit his cigarette. "So are you doing anything tonight?" He asked. "No." "Good. Keep it that way for I'm taking you out tonight."  He said as you looked up at him worried-like.  "Relax doll. I'm not going to kill ya. I just want to take you out for dinner, alright?" He said.  "Okay." "Good. I'll pick you up at 7pm, sharp." He said as he the Cobras left.  "God, he's sooooo dreamy and sexy." You said as you went home to get ready for your date.  (Time skip to your date)

As you finished, you heard a knock on the door

As you finished, you heard a knock on the door. "Coming!"  When you opened the opened the door and a very handsome and dressed-up Ace.  "Hi Ace." "Hi princess. You look beautiful." "Thank you and you look very handsome."  "You ready?" "Yeah, just let me grab my house keys." You said as you grabbed the keys, locked up the house and went out on your date with Ace.   Ace took you to nice restaurant  and even took you to the drive-in to see a movie.   "Having fun, princess?"  "Yes Ace. Thank you." You said as you shared the popcorn with him.  After a fun filled evening, Ace took you back home, but he was concerned about you, so he stayed the night, for the leader of the pack had a queen to protect.