Wendell Goddard (Woman Wanted) Request #2

This was requested by StarWoman97. I do hope that you'll enjoy your request and I do apologize if I took too long. 

Imagine that Wendell has a child who is sick and tired of all the drama that happens everyday in the house. 

Sixteen years ago, Wendell became a father to a baby girl/boy, who he named y/n.  Sadly his girlfriend, Lydia, who was y/n's mother, had left after y/n was born, because of her parents. So when it was time for Wendell to bring y/n home, Lydia said goodbye to her baby girl/boy and her boyfriend, before she left town.  When Wendell brought y/n home. boy was he in for a wake up call.   "Oh Wendell. You're home. Listen I need you to-." "Father, now's not the time. I need space right now." He said as his father, Richard noticed the car seat that held a sleeping newborn.  "From one of your one night stands I see."  Richard said as Emma, the Goddard's new maid, was in shock with what Richard had just said. "You know what. At least I'm going to be there for my baby unlike you! Mother was more kinder and loving than you!" Wendell yelled as he took his baby girl/boy to his bedroom.  Just then Wendell heard his baby fussing, and he immediately picked up his daughter/son and began to gently rock the baby. "Daddy's here y/n. Daddy's here now and he'll be a better father than grandpa. Don't cry my baby girl/boy." He spoke softly as his baby girl/boy cooed up at him and grabbed his finger.  "I love you, y/n." He cooed as he rocked you to sleep. (Time skip to sixteen years later)

Sixteen years passed and y/n had grown into a beautiful/handsome young woman/man.  You were just coming home from school, when you heard yelling.  "Not again." You thought as you opened the door and went inside.  You were walking into the living room, when Emma greeted you.   "Hi y/n. How was school?" She asked hoping that you wouldn't hear your father and grandfather yelling.   "It was okay. But are dad and grandpa fighting again?" You asked as she sighed.  "Why do them fight all the time?" You asked as tears started to fill your eyes.   "I don't know y/n, but whatever tension is between them has to be worked out." Emma said as she tried to help calm you down.   Then your father and grandfather came out and saw you in tears.   "Y/n-." "No! I'm sick of the constant fighting, dad!  (Crying) I can't take it anymore." You said as Emma went to comfort you, but you ran away to your bedroom.   "I just want to have a normal life without fighting." You said as you cried into your pillow.    "Y/n is right. This fighting has got to stop here and now." Your father said as Emma and Richard agreed.  

A little later,  Emma knocked on your door, to tell you that it was time for dinner and that she and your father made your favorite.  You opened the door and asked "are my dad and grandpa done fighting, Emma?"  "I don't know, for that's a question for your dad and grandfather." She said as she helped you down the stairs, since the stairs are sometime harder going down.   Once both you came downstairs,  you saw your father and grandfather sitting at the dinner table.  Your father stood up and helped you with your seat as Emma went to get dinner.  "Y/n, your grandfather and I wanted to tell how sorry we both are for making you upset.  It wasn't right of us to do that in front of you and we're both very sorry."  Your father said.  "Can you ever forgive us, for acting so childish." Your grandfather said. "Yes I can, but the next time when either one of you feels that way, chill out please." You said as everyone hugged you and ate dinner as one happy family once more.