Brooks (Crazy Moon) Request

A/N- The next two requests were requested by SincerelyTreebro.  I thank you for your requests and I do hope that you enjoy requests. 

Imagine that you and your boyfriend, Brooks are going out on a date and his brother, Cleveland ends up ruining the date. 

You were getting ready for your big night, for tonight was your first date with your boyfriend Brooks.  You were really excited and lucky for you, it was your day off. You went shopping with a few of your friends, for you wanted to look beautiful for your boyfriend.   When you found the prefect outfit, you went home and started to get ready for your date.  You were just finishing up with your makeup, when you heard your boyfriend and his motorcycle pull up.  

Brooks knocked on the door and your mother answered the door

Brooks knocked on the door and your mother answered the door.  "Hello, I'm Brooks. I'm here to pick up y/n." He said. "Hi, I'm y/m/n. Please do come in, y/n will be down in a minute. Is there anything I can get you?" She asked. "No, thank you." He said as you came downstairs.  "Wow, you look stunning." "Thank you, Brooks." "Now two kids, go and have fun." Your mother said as Brooks walked you out to the motorcycle and helped you into the side car and rode off to a special place that no one knows of, only him. 

When  both of you arrived, Brooks helped you out of the side car, and covered your eyes.  "Brooks?" "It's a surprise, but I'm right here, y/n." He said as he led you to an overlook of the city.   "Oh Brooks. It's beautiful." You said as both of you shared your first kiss.   "Look who got lucky! My baby brother has gotten lucky!" Cleveland, Brooks' older brother said, making you blush. "Cleveland! Go home!" Brooks said.  "Make me little bro." He said as Brooks got onto the motorcycle. "You know Cleveland,  sometime you're a great guy, but tonight you were a jerk." You said as you got into the side car and Brooks rode off. 

Brooks drove until he hit a local burger place

Brooks drove until he hit a local burger place. "Brooks? Baby, look at me." You said as he did. "I don't care that Cleveland saw us kissing. All that matters is that we're together and that we are having a good time." You said, cheering Brooks up. "Y-You mean it, y/n?"  "Of course silly. I don't care about fancy things, you are the only person I really love and care about." You said as you kissed him again. "I love you, y/n." "I love you too, Brooks."  "How about after dinner, we go see a movie?"  "I'd like that very much." You said just as both you were going inside, both of you heard a familiar voice.  "Brooks!"  "Not again." You said as Brooks stood his guard.  "Go ahead inside y/n. I'll be there a few minutes."  He said as you went inside. "What do you want know, Cleveland?" He said. "I've came here to apologize. I know that mom wouldn't be proud of my behavior and I'm sorry." He said.  "I forgive you bro." He said as he hugged his brother.  "I love you little brother."  "I love you too, Cleveland."  Brooks said as he came into the burger joint and had a lovely dinner with you. 

A/N- I'm sorry if this was short, but I hope all of you enjoy it.  Remember, you can request whatever you want and whoever you want.  

 Also for those who saw my last update, I'm thinking about adding some of Kiefer's bad guy roles to this book, and so far we have two yeses and zero noes.  It's up to you to vote, whether you want more bad guy roles or not. I understand that some of Kiefer's roles as bad guys may upset you, but I want all of you to know that I don't want to make you, the reader(s) feel uncomfortable with anything. So with that said, please enjoy this book as well as my others. 

Thank you for all for everything, you guys and girls are awesome. Keep up the great work and don't forget to vote and comment.  

Thank you,

Davidsmates24