Loveliners: (Nelson (Flatliners) X Female Reader) Part 1

A/N- This was requested by music777ner.  I thank you for your request and I do hope that you enjoy your request.  

Cheryl was  a new student at Loyola University, for it was her dream to become a doctor. She had beautiful  red hair and drop-dead gorgeous brown eyes.  As she was making her way to class, she accidently bumped into the one and only Nelson Wright. "Omg. I'm so sorry."  Cheryl said as he helped her pick up her things. "It's alright, no harm done. And I'm guessing you're new here, aren't you." He asked. "Y-yes I am. I'm Cheryl. " "Nice to meet you, Cheryl. I'm Nelson Wright, but just call me Nelson. Here let me walk you to class." He said as both of you walked to class.   After class ended, Nelson came up to you and asked Cheryl if she  wanted to hang out with him and his friends tonight. She agreed to join him, but what you didn't know what he was actually planning. 

When Cheryl arrived back at the school, after hours, which really wasn't allowed, but Nelson was was super careful.  "What are we doing here Nelson?" Cheryl asked.  "Relax Cheryl. We do this all the time." He said as his friends, David,  Rachel, Joe & Randy came. "It's about damn time Nelson." David said.  "Knock it off David." Rachel said. "Guys meet Cheryl. Cheryl these are my friends, Rachel, Joe, Randy and pain in the ass, David."  Nelson said. "So who's flatlining tonight?" David asked.  "I am." Nelson said as he prepped himself.  Cheryl got very worried and begged Nelson not to do it, for what if he died and didn't come back?  "Don't worry Cheryl. I'll come right back. I promise." He said as he kissed her lips and got on the table. Cheryl held his hand until he flatlined.  "Stay safe, Nelson." Cheryl said as she held his hand tight, hoping and praying that her secrete crush to come back to her alive. 

A/N- I hope that everyone is enjoy this book so far, and I do plan to update more soon. Remember you can request whatever you want, I just ask to please be respectful of all request(s).