Kevin Richter (Trapped in Silence) X Female Reader

A/N- This character was requested by _80s_Guys_Lover_ 

I do hope that you'll enjoy your request and thank you for requesting.  Also I do apologize for taking sooo long to do your request.

Imagine being Kevin's psychiatrist and you are trying to help him open up and both of you fall for each other.  

Y/n was looking for a new job, since the last job she had wasn't paying her enough, so she decided to go to be a psychiatrist at a local hospital.   "Well Ms. y/l/n, can you start today?" The head psychiatrist asked. "You mean I got the job?" "Yes dear.  You did. Plus I have the prefect client for you. Here's his file. DON'T lose this file, for you will need to have it with you at all times." He said.  "Yes doctor. I understand." You said. "His name is Kevin Richter.  Be very careful with him."  "What's wrong with him?" "He's having a hard time talking." "You mean he doesn't know how?" "No. He can talk but he chooses not to speak. Hopefully maybe you can get him to open up, for he's been through at least six different psychiatrists. Maybe seven is his lucky number."  "I'll ask him and find out." You said as you left to go get your jacket before going to meet Kevin. 

"Okay, you can do this. You got this." You said as you knocked on Kevin's door and went inside. "Hi Kevin. I'm y/n." You said as Kevin got really shy. "Don't worry. I just want to be your friend." "M-my friend?" He asked.  "Yes Kevin. I want to be your friend." You said as he hugged you. "N-no one has asked me that." He said. "Hey. It's okay Kevin. How about we just get to know each other a little bit?" You asked as Kevin nodded.  

 After the first session, Kevin had fallen for you and he couldn't wait for the next session

 After the first session, Kevin had fallen for you and he couldn't wait for the next session.    "So how was the first session with Kevin go?" The head psychiatrist asked. "Good. Kevin actually talked with me."  "Well that's great. Keep up the good work." He said as you went home for the evening.  (Time skip to the next the day) 

As you clocked in, you got Kevin's file and went to go and do your session with him. "Hi Kevin. How are you this morning?" "I'm good, y/n. I made you something last night." He said as he showed you a painting he made for you." He said as he gave you the painting he made you. "Why thank you Kevin. It's really beautiful."  You said as you asked Kevin if he wanted to go outside on a walk. "I don't know about that." He said. "Hey. I'll be right there with you." You said as held his hand. "O-Okay." He said as both of you went out for a walk. "Y-y/n? Can I ask you something?" "Sure Kevin. You can ask me anything."  "But this can't go on the record, promise?" "I, y/n l/n. Swear not to put our conversation on the record."  "I t-think I l-love you."  "I think I love you too Kevin."  You said as both of you shared a kissed.  "We can't tell anyone about this." You said as Kevin agreed, for he didn't want to loose his only friend/girlfriend/psychiatrist.