Robert Doob (Eye for an Eye) Imagine #3

The next two requests were requested by LolaV666.  I do hope that you enjoy your requests and I thank you for your requesting. 

A/N- Imagine Being Karen McCann's second daughter and you fall in love with Robert. This is part 2 from the first imagine. (The reader is 17 years old) 

I know I'm going to sound like a broken record, but if anyone feel uncomfortable reading this, then please do skip it, for I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable or uneasy.

Warning: Mention of kidnapping & cursing 

After your second run in with Robert, you just couldn't get him off of your mind and you couldn't stop dreaming of him either.  "What the hell is wrong with me? I can't be in love with the killer of my sister." You said as you splashed  your face with some water before going back to bed, not realizing that Robert was right outside. "You'll soon be mine, Y/n McCann." He said as he drove away, in case any cops should show up.   The next morning, you didn't have school, so you went out to get a few things, while Megan was at her grandma's house.  You were trying on  some new outfits, when two arms grabbed you and knocked you out with a cloraform rag.  "Hello my beautiful y/n." Robert said as he placed you in his car and drove off to his apartment.  He carried you upstairs to his apartment and laid you down on his bed. "Now you BELONG to ME." He said as he whispered in your ear and went outside to get some air. 

A few hours later you woke up noticing you weren't at home or your bedroom!  "(Scared) M-mom?"  "Sorry but your mother isn't here, buttercup

A few hours later you woke up noticing you weren't at home or your bedroom!  "(Scared) M-mom?"  "Sorry but your mother isn't here, buttercup." Robert said as he came in from beging outside.  "W-why am I here & what do you want from me?" You asked, worried if Robert was going to the same thing to you as he did your older sister.  "You're here because I brought you here and what I want from you is, well *whispers in your ear* we'll just keep that our little secret." He said.  "You're a sick, demented, and horrible man! I hope you rot in HELL!!!" You shouted as you were about to fall to your death.  "My, my, my. How the tables have turned." "P-please, s-save me."  "Save you? I'm a sick, demented and horrible man, remeber y/n." Robert said as he watched you struggle, trying to hold on. "I-I'm s-sorry."  You said, even though it left a horrible taste in your mouth. Robert helped you up and pushed you down onto his bed and placed handcuffs on your hands.   "Now you're my prisoner and you'll do exactly as I say or your little sister, Megan will be the next one to be put six feet under." Robert said as your heart broke, for you would just die if Megan died, especially at the hands of Robert Doob.  "I-I'll do whatever you want, just please don't hurt Megan." You said as you into tears.  "So you'll do as I say?" "Y-yes. If it means that Megan will be safe than yes, Mr. Doob." "Call me Robert. Now I've got to go to work, so my dear y/n, you'll be staying here." "But what if I need to use the bathroom?"  You asked as Robert placed a house arrest bracelett on your ankle.  "There. Problem solved. Now if you even think about escaping, you can kiss Megan goodbye forever." He said as he left to go to work, while you cried on the bed.  "Oh Megs." Meanwhile your mother, step-dad, & the whole town were out looking for you. "Don't worry Karen. We'll find y/n." "I hope so, and let's hope that nothing bad has happened." She said.  

Weeks passed and you still couldn't be found

Weeks passed and you still couldn't be found. Your mother felt all the pain as the memory of Julia's murder played in her mind.  "Oh why my girls. Why them?" She asked herself. Megan hated to see her mother so upset and she blamed herself for what was happening, so she ran to her room, when Mack came in. "Hey sweetie.  Do you want to go get some ice cream?" "O-okay."  As Mack & Megan were out, she told him about "Mr. Friend."  As the weeks passed, you were slowly falling in love with Robert.  It took a lot of time, but since you were now living with him, you were falling for him.   You and Robert were fast asleep, when you woke up to use the bathroom, to make some type contact with someone, but you remebered what Robert said to you. "You'll do exactly as I say or your little sister, Megan will be the next one to be put six feet under." His words echoed in your head as you decided to stay missing, for Megan's sake and safety.