Doc (Young Guns) Imagine #2

This was requested by HarleyMercer ,  I do hope you love your request and thank you for your request. 

Imagine that your boyfriend, Doc is about to enter fatherhood, since his girlfriend, y/n is pregnant, but how will she tell him and how will he react? 

Warning: Some mentioning of the word "throw up"

You and Doc had been dating for a while now and of course both had your "make-out sessions" from time to time, but one night changed both of your lives forever.  Early one morning Doc woke up, when he got word that Murphy's gang was causing trouble again. He sighed, but when he saw you, sleeping with your h/l (hair length), h/c (hair color with the morning sunlight hitting your beautiful h/l, h/c, making you look like a angel.  He smiled as he kissed you, waking you up. "Good morning angel." "Good morning cowboy. Why are you up so early?"  "Y/n. I was just told that Murphy's gang are in another town  and they're causing trouble. So I have to go with the guys and save the town... again." He said with light chuckle. "Well then Mr. Cowboy. I think you better saddle up." You said with a wink. "God I love you, Y/n. Don't date anyone unless I'm dead, which we both know I survive everything and anything." "Yes you do, Doc. *Kisses him*  Please come back safe and sound." "I promise to you, Y/n L/n that I, Doc Scurlock will come back home to you, safe and sound." He said as he gave you one last kiss before he left. "I miss him already." You said. 

A little after Doc left, you got real bad stomach cramps

A little after Doc left, you got real bad stomach cramps. You ran to the bathroom and threw up. Your neighbor heard you and came over. "Ms. Y/n? It's your neighbor. I'm coming in." He said.  When he came in he saw you in the bathroom, throwing up. "Ms. Y/n! Don't worry I'll call my wife. She'll know what to do, for she's a doctor." He said as he got his wife.  "Well Y/n.  You'll be eating for two." "W-what?! You're not serious?" "You're pregnant, y/n and yes I'm very serious."  "Oh God. What am I going to tell Doc, when he comes home?" "You tell him that he's going to be a father. Plus I know Doc will be very happy to have a child with you." Your neighbor said as she washed her hands.  "Do you know how long Doc will be gone?" "I don't know, for it's Murphy's gang related. It might be a few weeks, but it all depends on the mission." You said.  (Time skip to 9 months)

It was a long and lonely nine months, but your wonderful boyfriend always wrote you letters, but today you got a letter from Doc saying he's coming home, today, your due date.  "Omg! My Cowboy is comin' home!!!" You said, happily, hugging Doc's letter close to your heart.  "You hear that little one. Your daddy is comin' home today and he's going to meet you." You said while caressing your belly.  Just then you felt something wet and you knew that your little bundle of joy was getting to make her/his grand appearance.  "Y/n/n! (Your neighbor's name) It's time!"  You said as your neighbors came over and prepped everything for yours and Doc's little bundle's arrival.  Doc and the gang were only a few miles away, when a messenger saw the gang. "Doc! Doc!" "What's wrong?" "You need to come home right now." He said as Doc took off to the house.  When Doc arrived home, all he heard was a newborn baby's crying.  He walked into the bedroom and saw you, y/n/n and your child.  Doc was shocked and angry, for he thought you cheated on him, so he just went to the kitchen to process what he saw. "Doc? Doc, please wait." You said, but he ignored you and you cried.