Them as Fathers #3

A/N- Warning: A mention of the word drugs. 

Jack Harris (Ground Control)- Ever since the crash of flight 290, Jack Harris was never the same. For he blamed himself for what happened, but something special is about to happen to Jack Harris,  a tiny miracle was about to give him a second chance. 

One day, while working from his apartment, Jack heard a knock and a crying sound. "Now who can that be?" He said as opened his door and saw a newborn baby, who was in tears. "Shh... There, there little one. It's okay. Shh..." He said soothingly as the baby calmed down.  "There we go.  Now I wonder where you came from." He said.  The baby looked up at her/his hero and cooed at him. "(Chuckles) You like me huh. Well let's get you some baby clothes and diapers, yeah?" He said as he took you to the store. 

When he returned, he decided to give the baby a bath, when his phone rang. "Hello? Oh hey T.C."  "Jack. We need you back." T.C said.  "But I-I can't. I've been out of  the job for five years."  "But you're the only one who does the job right, Jack." He said. "A-alright. But I'm going to have a guest with me. Is that alright?"  "Sure man." "I'll be there in ten."  Jack said as he hung up the phone, got the baby dried and dressed, while he did the same.  (Time skip to arriving at the Chicago airport)

As Jack entered the room, a lot of people looked at him with hate, for they blamed him for what happened to flight 290. "Why is he here?!" A young punk said.  "He's here because he's the only one who can do your job right." T.C said as he turned to Jack and saw the baby. "Jack. Why is there a baby with you?" "Well T.C, this is daughter/son, y/n.  I didn't have time to call for a sitter so I brought her/him with me." Your daddy said. "Alright, but can you work?" "Yes I can. Y/n won't be any trouble. I promise." Your daddy said as he logged in and went to work, while you slept. 

Ben Carson (Mirrors)- Ben Carson was living with his sister, Angie, since he and his wife, Amy were in the middle of a separation. As he was getting ready for work, he heard a knock on Angie's door.  Since he was a cop, he took gun out and went to answer the door and found a baby's car seat. He was shocked and heartbroken that someone would abandon a sweet and innocent child. The baby began to cry, but Ben acted quickly and began to soothe the crying baby. "Shh... little one. It's okay. I'll take care of you. Shh..." He said softly.  "Hey. What's going-. Oh my God."  Angie said as she covered her mouth, for she was in shock.  "W-where did the baby come from?" She asked. "I don't know sadly. But I'm going to be there for this little one as if he/she was a part of the family." He said as he gave the baby to his sister and headed off to work.