Senator Corvus Imagine #3

A/N- The next two chapters were requested by LolaV666. I hope that you enjoy your requests and as always I thank you for your requests.

Imagine: Senator Corvus abducting you and forcing you to marry him: Part 2

It's been a few weeks since your wedding to Senator Corvus, and you weren't very happy. If you wanted to go out and shop, he would send his men out to guard and keep an eye on you.  You never felt so embrassed, whenever someone tried to talk with you, your "husband's" men would block them from you and that was the last straw for you.  When you returned "home", you went to give your  "husband" a piece of your mind.  

"Corvus!" "Ah, the wife is home."  He said as you stormed into his "office."  "Why are your men following me?" You asked, in a very annoyed tone. "I can't have nothing happen to you, now can I? And does it really matter? Besides you need to change." "What? Why?" "Because there's a tournament going on in a few minutes. Now hurry up and get ready!" He ordered strictly.  (Time skip to tournament)

As you and your "husband" took your seats, your "husband" made an announcement.  "Citizens of Rome. Let the tournament, begin!" He said as all the gladiators  were released to fight to their deaths, but there was one gladiator that caught your eye.   The gladiator kept looking at you and your "husband" wasn't too pleased with that, so he had an idea to show that gladiator who's arena the gladiator was in. 

As the gladiator won, Corvus said "now gladiator

As the gladiator won, Corvus said "now gladiator. I saw you making eye contact with my wife and therefore, you and I MUST FIGHT." He said as he drew his sword.  "Graecus!" "Yes sire?" "Make sure my wife watches this battle, I know she wouln't DARE MISS this battle." He said as he went down to the arena.   "This will be the fianl battle. May the best warrior win."  The annonucer said as Corvus and the gladiator began their fight.  "You're to regret ever laying your pathic eyes on my queen." Corvus said.  As the battle came to the end, Corvus looked up at you. then back to his opponet, before he killed him.  "Winner: Senator Corvus."  "May THIS  be a reminder to ANYONE WHO LOOKS AT MY WIFE AGAIN !!!" He yelled at the other slaves, so they knew what lies if they EVER look at the Senator's wife.   

  Later that night as you were taking a bath, you began to think about what you saw today.  "What kind of monster did I "marry?"  "How could he be so cruel and murder that poor man?" You thought  to yourself and speak of the devil, Corvus was standing in the doorway, startling you.  "Did I scare you, my queen?" He asked in a fake caring tone.  "Not at all, Senator. May I ask you something?" "You are my wife, y/n. You can me anything that little heart of yours desires." He said.  "Why did you kill that poor gladiator?"   "That poor gladiator. That poor gladiator?!  That low life made eye contact with what is mine and that's you! Now you better start acting like you love me or I can make your life a living hell!" He yelled before he stormed out of the master bathroom, leaving you in tears.  "What type of monster did I "marry?" You asked as you cried in the corner, until the maids came to clean up the mess and help you get ready for bed.