Robert Doob (Eye for an Eye) Imagine #2

This was requested by LolaV666.  I thank you for your request and I hope that you'll enjoy your request. 

Imagine Being Karen McCann's second daughter and you fall in love with Robert.  This is part 2 from the first imagine. (The reader is now 17 years old) As I said before from the first imagine for Robert Doob, if anyone feel uncomfortable reading this, then please do skip it, for I don't want to make anyone feel uncomfortable or uneasy. 

Warning:  Mention of the word murder

Ever since you turned 17, you felt like uneasy, for you felt like someone was watching you. And that someone is Robert Doob.  Robert would stalk you, watching every move you would make.  "You'll soon be mine, Y/n McCann." He said as he chuckled, darkly.  The next day, your mother told you that you would need to pick up Megan from school. "I can't mom. I got plans."  "Y/n not asking you. I'm telling you." "Mom, Megan can take the school bus home. I'm too busy today." You said.  "Y/n M/n McCann! You WILL PICK UP MEGAN from school or so help me, I'll." "You'll what mom? Murder me?" You as your mother got upset and went to work. "Y/n that was so low of you." Mack said as he went after your mother.   (Time skip to Megan's school)

It was nice day outside, so all the kids were outside playing, when Robert saw little Megan getting picked on by an older boy. "(Chuckles) This is too prefect and easy." He said as he got rid of Megan's bully. "(Sweetly) Hi Megan. Do you remember me?" He said. "Oh yes. I remember you. You're my sister's friend." "That's right.  What's wrong, Megs?" "Y/n and my mommy  had a fight this morning." "Aw that's not good. Do they fight all the time?" "Yeah and (starts to cry) I-I can't take it." She said as she began to cry. "Hey, hey. Don't cry Megs. I'm sure that Y/n and your mommy will make-up." He said, pretending to care.  "R-really?" "Oh I'm sure of it." He said as he kissed her head. "Do you want to play with me?" She asked him. "Why not. I got keep my friend Megan happy, don't I?" He said to her. "How did you know my nickname? Y/n always calls me Megs." "Well let's keep that a secret and it's only between you and me." He said as she agreed. 

  As the two of them played, he spied three "cookies." "Hey Megs? Can I have this cookie right here, please?" "Sorry. That's y/n's." "But I want it." He said like a little kid.  "Tough." "Tough? I don't think you're being fair Megs." He said.  "Don't worry I'll you one." She said as he smiled. Just then the bell rang and the teacher called for all the students to go inside. "I gotta go Megs, but I'll you and Y/n later, okay?" "Okay. Bye." "Bye." He said as he went to truck and wait for you to show up.  

"So Y/n

"So Y/n. Are  you coming with us to the mall?" "Sorry I can't. I have to go pick up Megan." "Why can't she take the bus or even walk home? She must be a burden on you. Maybe someone can take her away." "DON'T YOU EVER TALK ABOUT MEGAN LIKE THAT! She's a sweet little girl, who I love! SHE'S ALL I GOT LEFT!  And fyi, Megan is NOT  a burden." You yelled at your now ex-friends and went to go pick up Megan from school.  "Y/n!" "Hi Megs. How was school?" You asked as the two of you were heading towards the car, when you saw Robert waiting by his truck. "Look Y/n. There's your friend." Megan said as he came up to the two of you. "Hi Y/n. Hi Megan."  "Hi. I made you something." Megan said as your heart dropped, for you were afraid out of your mind that he was going to hurt her or worse. "Oh and what it might that  be?" He said in a pretend playfully voice as she gave him a cookie. "Wow Megan. You're an amazing chef." He said. "Megan. Go to the car and wait for me there. Me and Mr. "Friend" need to talk." You said as she did as she was told. "Bye, Mr. Friend." "Bye Megan." He said as he turned to you.  "Did you get my card from your birthday?"  "Yes and how did that get into my room?"  "(Pulls you closer to him and whispers in your ear) I have my ways." He said as he smelled your hair.  "You stay away from me and Megan!" "Megan trusts me, for she told me that you and your mother had a fight this morning and poor, sweet innocent little Megan can't take it anymore, so she came to me for comfort." He said.  "What is it that you want from us?!" "I only want you, Y/n. Not Megan, just you."  He said. "Leave us alone!" You said as you drove off. "(Chuckles) I'll never  leave you, y/n." He said.  (Time skip to night time)

You just took a shower and was getting ready for bed, while Robert was outside of your house watching every move you made.  Just then there was a knock on your door. "Come in." "Hi y/n. I came to say goodnight to you." Megan said. "Well goodnight Megan. I love you." "I love you more, y/n." "Oh and Megs." "Yes?" "(Whispers) Don't tell mom or dad about the guy we saw today, okay?" "Okay." She said as she ran off to her bedroom.  You lied down on your bed, thinking about Robert, wondering why he's after you.  You just happen to close your eyes for a few minutes, when you saw Robert in your bedroom, standing over you, watching you sleep for a few minutes.   You were about to scream, but he grabbed you and covered your mouth with his hand and said "make one noise and your entire family dies, including Megan." You stopped yourself and nodded to let him know you understood him.  Robert wasn't dumb, he knew if he removed his hand, you would scream, so he kept his hand over your mouth.  

Both of you went to your bed, where he saw a scarf and tied it around your mouth. "There. Now I know you won't be any trouble." He said as he circled around you, like a hunter to it's prey.  "Oh God. You're so beautiful y/n. And I really mean that." He said as he began to kiss you.  Just then your parents heard a noise and decided to go investigate the noise. "I'll be watching you, little mouse." He said as he disappeared into the night.   "Soon little mouse. You'll be all mine." He said as he drove back to his apparent.