Chapter Fourteen

"We made it!!" Minzy and Bom shouted when we reached the cabin.

The cabin was a relatively large building, about two floors. Surprisingly it looked posh and clean.

"Do you think the guys came here?" Suho who was walking besides me asked. The guys he was referring too was the group of guys we sent out earlier, the bus driver, Jay Park, Leeteuk, Siwon, and Kim Hyun Joong.

"I really hope so" I replied, "Maybe we could look for some clues.."

"Right, then Kevin, Amber and I will look around the cabin to see if there's any signs that they were here. The rest of you guys could do the same on the inside"

As we entered the cabin, I was welcomed with a fresh smell of flowers. I noticed that there were air fresheners placed neatly around the living room to keep its smell fresh and clean. I also noticed that empty cans of soup littered the wooden floors.

"They look fresh" Chanyeol said, as he picked up one of the cans observing it, "Look the liquid inside is still wet"

We continued scourging the rest of the first floor, which consisted of a small kitchen, a living room, a bathroom, dining room, and a door that led to the patio.

So far the only valuable things we found were a few cans of unopened soup left in the kitchen, and brochure that gave us some facts about the forest, and the cabin that we were in.

According to the date on the cans, the food wouldn't expire for another month, which meant that the food was relatively new and someone had to have bought them and put them here.

But who?

Who's taking care of the cabin while its empty? Who's supplying it with food and keeping it clean.

And the empty cans on the floor, were they from members from our team?

Or someone else..

"Unnie theres also water!" Minzy shouted. She was in the kitchen and gestured towards the running water from the sink, "That means we can drink and take baths now"

"Yeah you're right!" I squeeled happily. I was glad we finally had running water, our journey has been hot and stinky, and we really needed to clean ourselves. "Ok how about we break up and half of us use the water to the clean the clothes and the rest can use the bathroom to bathe"

"Sounds good!" Minzy smiled giving me a thumbs up.

*****************************

Hey guys-YES IM SORRY!!!! I haven't updated in FORVER!!! Ive been so busy and I know I disappointed some of you guys, I know how it feels to wait behind a computer screen for updates for fanfiction lol So I feel so bad :/ Please forgive me! Im trying to update more now, so please bare with me! and thanks for reading my stories and your comments are so sweet :D