Chapter One

The time was 8:30pm, 2ne1 is outside of Super Juniors dorm room.

"Every single day I try

Jeongmal geoui da wass-eo

We get closer to a good time

Silyeondeul-e Say goodbye

Oh!"

"Dara!!" We all scolded at the same time.

"Sorry" She mumbled, her platinum blond head lowered in defeat.

"I'm pretty sure Big Bang oppas have already gotten stamps from Super Junior, I mean Super Junior is so big, they'll be really good allies" Bommie grumbled as she munched on some corn chips. She pulled out her Samsung from her red Chanel purse to check the time. "Aigoo, guys its late! Can we go home now?"

"Well Unnie, if you hadn't taken so long in the restroom we could have beaten them here" Minzy mumbled. She hunched over her cellphone, scrolling through her Instagram feed.

"Ok, but that's because I had to fix my hair and makeup!" Bom flipped her luminous red locks over her shoulders. 

"You guys, don't lose hope!" Dara cried,  "We will win this and beat Big Bang, now watch me whip, now watch me nae nae" She clapped her hands together and started to mimic Taeyang's dance in Ringa Linga. Minzy noticed Dara's disco moves and started to  mimic her. 

"Ok one, that's not even the nae nae dance" Bom teased, she set down her purse and showed Dara how it was really done. 

"Now watch me whip, now watch me nae nae-"

"Ey, Bommie is really good at this" Dara cheered as Bom continued her grind. 

"You guys.." I muttered, starting to feel really annoyed. This mission is supposed to be on the down low anyways, why were these girls being so rowdy. They usually weren't this hyper active.

"Lets just get this over with" I sighed. I quickly knocked on the door to the boys dorm.

"Who is it?" A voice asked from behind the door.

"Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh~" Dara sang.

"2NE1!" We heard another voice shout from inside.The door instantly opened, and revealed Super Junior's leader Leeteuk, and Kim Heechul.

"Annyunghaseyo" We greeted bowing politely.

"Ne, Annyunghaseyo" They both smiled brightly, "Please come in!"

Dara and Bom glanced at each other and grinned.
 Ever since their ban on dating has ended, Bom and Dara have been searching endlessly for love.But were on a mission right now, we dont have time for romance!

The boys led us to the living room of their small dorm. There, some of the Super Junior members sat, eating their supper.

"Please join us for dinner" Leeteuk gestured to empty spots around the table.

"Kamsamnida!" We all said in unison, as we took our seats. I sat besides Siwon and Yesung. Bom sat next Kangin and Kyuhyun. Minzy next Ryeowook and Sungmin, And Dara besides Leeteuk and Heechul.

It was a little awkward for us 2ne1 members. We were completely different than how we were on stage. We still need some work on our shyness. But the Super Juniors members were very kind and seemed glad to see us.

Kim Heechul kept showing us his favorite 2ne1 dances. It was very...entertaining.

"Dara, I have an instagram, you should follow me" Heechul told Dara, "All of you have ones right?"

"Ah yes," Bom answered, "But CL is too cool to follow anyone back"

"Aniyo!" I laughed. Well actually, I am pretty badass.

"We actually came here to ask for your assistance in our competition" Minzy spoke up, "We need allies on our team"

"Oh! The same competition that Big Bang is having?" Sungmin asked.

"Yes, did they tell you about it?"

"Yeah, sorry some of the members already signed with Big Bang" Leeteuk replied, "I feel bad.."

"Oh, its ok" I shook my head, "We wont give up just yet"

"Bastards!" Bommie exclaimed, her mouth was still stuffed with rice, and a few bits flew into Kyuhyun's face.

"There are plenty of members in Suju" Siwon spoke, "Come back later, and im sure they will stamp your paper"

"That's great" I bowed slightly, "Thanks very much"

"2NE1 JAIL JAL NAGA!" Heechul screamed.

"2NE1 JAL NAGA!" The other Super Junior members began to chant.

We all gathered together and did our ritual 'NOLZA!' ritual.

 "Well be leaving now, thanks for everything" I smiled and bowed once more.

"No problem, come back any time" Leeteuk replied, bowing as well.

"Oh wait!" Bom shouted as we were exiting the door, "Do you guys have any corn around here?"