Chapter Eleven

We finally reached the stream, the time was 7:00 pm. Amber, Kevin, Suho, Minzy and Luhan were working on catching fish.

The rest of us set camp, and created a small camp fire.

"Once they are done fishing, we can take turns bathing" I announced, "For now everyone can just rest"

"Sounds good" Dara smiled, she streched out her arms and laid on a towel. I noticed Chanyeol watching her from nearby.

"Chanyeol!" I shouted, trying to get his attention.

"Oh!" His face blushed a crimson red, and he walked towards me.

"Y-yes leader?"

"Could you help me create a tent so that maybe the girls and guys can have privacy when changing?"

"Oh ne, no problem" He answered politely. He helped me gather a few blankets and we continued to build the tent.

"So.." I began, as I handed him a rock, "I've noticed you staring at my unnie.."

"Oh!" He looked up sheepishly, "Really?" He took the rock and began beating on the stakes to keep the tent down.

"Mhmm...you like Dara right?"

"A-aniyo~" He chuckled nervously, "Its not like that..."

"Its ok Chanyeol" I laughed, "I support Chandara 100%"

At that moment Chanyeol's face became crimson red.

"T-theres a ship name?!" He sputtered, "Omg.."

"Ah..its ok, alot of fans have noticed and support it" I patted him on the shoulder lightly.

"Mmm, this is really awkward he laughed" He shook his head and sat down on a large rock. "Dara noona must know about it too then.."

"Maybe.." I sighed, sitting besides him. "But I don't think its a problem, Dara likes young boys!"

"But I dont think I fit her image.." He whispered, "Maybe Im too immature.." He grabbed a twig and began to doodle drawings on the dirt.

"Just give it a try~" I gave him a slight punch on the shoulder, "Go to her now, you may never have a chance again.."

"Hmm..youre right.." He stood up from the rock and wiped the dust from his jeans. "I will go to Dara now, I will talk to her"

"You can do it!" I gave him a thumbs up and smiled.

"Thanks CL" He bowed deeply, and gave a genuine smile.

"Ne..." I laughed as I watched run towards where Dara was lying.

"Look at me.." I laughed outloud, "Hooking up my friends..."

Aigoo, im so lonely...

 *********************************

Hey guys!

OK firstly i want to apologize-i havent been on Wattpad in FOREVER. Its my senior year and Ive been stressing over finals and classes :( Btw im also in a dual enroll program, so ive been taking college classes as well. Im even taking classes in the Summer!! XC BUT heres the good news, they're only twice a week so I will have enough time now to update! Please leave more comments, I love youre comments they keep me moving forward lol And i'd love to hear recommendations and ideas from you guys~

Thanks for the support and im so sorry again

XOXOXO Lulla