Chapter Five

Dear Diary,

               After Bommie finished telling us her dream, we had to hurry over to the training camp Hwangssabu set up for us. It was at a field somewhere in the farmlands, and an exact replica of the actual Mud Courses, about the size of two basket ball courts. There were different drills we had to perform in order to improve our abilities. 

I was so tired, we were drenched in mud from head to toe. CL unnie complained about how her favorite hoodie from Jeremy Scott was now ruined. And Bom and Dara complained about how they were'nt expecting to look this bad during the day of the competition, they wanted to look cute for the male idols you see.

Hwangssabu had us train for a couple more hours until we couldn't take it anymore. He then dismissed Dara, Cl and I, but kept Bom back to lecture her about her corn eating habits. We bid Bom farewell and hurried to the showers at the back of the camp to clean ourselves. It was after the showers that CL received a call from Gdragon.

'Hey Cl, there's been a slight change in the competition' He said, his voice sounded a bit too loud since Cl put him on speaker so Dara and I could also hear.

'Oh, Oppa what is it?' Cl asked.

'Our transportation' Gd answered, 'T.o.p says that we should take the bus since YG isn't paying for us'

'Ohh, he has a point' Dara sighed, 'Aigoo, the plane would be pricey, it wouldn't be fair to ask the other artists to pay for something we asked them to join'

'So we're taking the bus then?' I asked 'How about your team?'

'We're taking the bus too, but on a separate one with our team' He chuckled softly, 'We might be a little late since I have a schedule the night before, but we'll be there ofcourse'

'Ok Oppa, sounds good. Good Luck, we'll kick your butts' Cl laughed.

'Ha, we'll see about that'

Later that day, back at our dorms, we sat in the living room and had Cl write down a list of our allies for the competition.

Our confirmed  team would now include:

Exo's Chanyeol

Exo's Suho

Exo's Luhan

Exo's Sehun

Teen Top's Chunji

Teen Top's Niel

Suju's Siwon

Suju's Leeteuk

Ukiss' Kevin

Ukiss' Kiseop

F(x)'s Amber

SS501's Kim Hyun Joong

And former 2pm Leader-JAY PARK!

Our team is amazing! I'm actually really happy that we get to work with a variety of stars from different companies and backgrounds. Even though we don't really know if they're going to be much help on the mud course, I've got a feeling they'll give it their all :D

Well that's it for today Diary, CL is making me go to sleep...

I promise to write tomorrow~

                                                                           XOXO Minzy.