Chapter Six

'Unnie-aahhh~Whoo! Unnie unnie unnie unnie, hey-

I nodded my head to my first solo song, Nappeun Gizabade, or in English, The Baddest Female. It played on repeat on my cellphone, as I looked at the scenery out of the bus window. Whenever I was in a vehicle, I enjoyed to be silent and look out of the window. It was a tranquil experience for me, and it allowed me to collect all of my thoughts and just relax from hectic schedules that I encountered from a day to day basis. It was rare for 2ne1 to actually interact with Korean idols for fun, I was glad to see my girls chatting with the stars and making friendships. Besides me sat Dara, and she was casually speaking with Chanyeol and Sehun who were sitting in the aisle across from her. 

Behind us sat Bom, and Amber, and they were arguing with Siwon and Niel on who was a better actor, Kim Hyun Joong, or Lee Minho.

Kim Hyung Joong, sitting in the seat in front of me, was oblivious about them talking about him and his former co star Lee Minho in Boys Over Flowers. He was fast asleep, his dark brown bangs swept across his handsome face. I was surprised that he accepted our offer of joining our competition, but the girls told me a couple years ago when asked what female artists he was a fan of, he mentioned my name, he even left a video message wishing me well and saying that I gave him inspiration.

Who would have thought that this fine looking guy would be interested in me, I guess I put myself down too much.

Kai, Luhan and Suho, the other members of Exo,  sat across from Kim Hyun Joong and were chatting with Chunji, a member like Niel, of Teen Top. They were around the same age, so for them to gravitate towards each other was expected.

Kevin and Kiseop from Ukiss, were speaking with Leeteuk, the leader of Super Junior. Ukiss had appeared on Sukira radio, a radio where Leeteuk and Eunhyuk, another member of Super Junior, were hosts of. So since they knew each other from before, they talked comfortably. 

Minzy and Jay Park sat all the way at the back of the bus, who knows what they're talking about. But those two love birds were in their own world.

I brought my attention back to the bus window, it seems we have been on this road for hours now. Since we couldn't afford tickets for everyone, we took a bus and followed the map that T.o.p gave us. We took a route that should have been the fastest to the Mud Courses, it was through the Museobda forest. About the size of 5 foot ball fields, and filled with large thick trees, animals and insects of all kinds, who knows what lies inside these woods. Supposedly, these woods are banned from the public to enter, but we were allowed to drive though it since we're celebrities.

Peering out of the window more closely, I  thought of how eerie these woods looked. The ginormous trees towered high about the sky, their massive dark leaves masking whatever lied beneath on the forest ground. 

How come I haven't seen any animals so far, at least I should see some birds..

I was thinking about this when all of a sudden, the bus came to a halt. 

"Huh, what's going on?" Chunji, who was sitting closest to the bus driver asked. Everyone else's face expression showed that they were thinking the same thing.

The bus driver, maybe in his late fifties, slowly stood up from his position and sighed.

"You guys, I followed the map to the bone, but there's something off with it" He hesitated before continuing, "We're lost, and we've run out of gas"

It was silent for a couple seconds, but then all hell broke loose.

"What!?" Bom shouted, waking up poor Kim Hyun Joong from his slumber. He gave me a look, and I quickly explained to him what was going on.