Chapter Ten

CL's POV

Its been a full three days since we've been stranded here, and the other team that we sent out has never returned. The little food we brought with us has run out, and everyone was getting restless. So we packed all of our belongings, set out to find an exit out of these woods, and hoped that we would find the other team on our way there. 

"Aigoo~Its so humid!!" Bom huffed as she climbed over a tree log in her path, "Aigoo!!" She screamed before she tripped and fell on her face.

"I've got her" Chunji shouted, helping up the poor red head by the arms. Her pink tank top was now stained with green mush and brown dirt, and her hair had twigs and leaves in it.

I sighed, the weather was indeed humid. In the forest, the tall trees shielded us from the sun, but it kept the hot and sticky air underneath. Mosquitoes were swarming around us, and we could only do little to protect ourselves.

"Are we moving in the right direction Amber?" I asked.

"Yeah we should be.." She mumbled looking closely at it. "Here is where are," She pointed to an area circled in Bom's red lipstick, "This patch of dark green  is where we should be headed, and then we have to cross a small stream over here"

"How long do you think it'll take?"

"Maybe 3 more hours" she replied, she scratched the back of her neck and looked at me, "But Unnie..what about the rest of our team? Do you think we'll find them?"

"I dont know Amber," I sighed again rubbing at my face. "I know they have cellphones on them right? It's just that at some parts of these woods we can't get reception, and some parts we can. Maybe-"

"-I can try to call Jay Park" Minzy offered, she pulled up besides me and smiled. She was wearing a white t-shirt and jean capris.Her hair was tied in a small ponytail. She continued to pull out her cellphone and dialed a number.

"How do you have Jay Park's number?" I giggled, teasing the maknae.

"I got it from him on the bus..." Minzy mumbled shyly, she twirled a strand of black hair between her fingers.

"Did you get anything?" Amber asked.

"No.." Minzy replied, placing the phone back in her pocket.

"Well lets just keep moving forward" I decided. I put my arm around Minzy's shoulders and pulled her into a hug.

*******************************************************************
Dara's POV

"Dara noona!" Chanyeol, the happy virus of Exo shouted loudly, almost tripping over his giraffe legs as he approached me.

"Oh, hello..." I smiled, startled. The kid was at least 6ft tall, and I had to bend my neck almost all the way back to look at his face.

He continued to walk besides me, "I can call you Noona right? Sorry I should have asked first"

"Its ok" I giggled, his face was blushing bright red and I could practically see his hands twitching.

"So.." I began, trying to break the awkward silence. "What is it?"

"Huh?" He asked looking up at my face, then looking down.

"Oh, I thought you had something to say to me.."

"Chanyeol is always like that" Sehun laughed. He slightly nudged Chanyeol on the shoulder. "Didn't you have something to say Hyung?"

"Oh yeah.." He coughed and smiled awkwardly. "I just wanted to say..that..umm"

"Ne?" I smiled politely, I dont know what kind of game these kids are pulling, but they better not be trolling.

"I wanted to say that...uhh..You look nice in those shoes!"

"Eh?" I looked down at my shoes. They were some old Jeremy Scott sneakers from years ago.

"Kamsamnida" I laughed, I gestured towards his large feet, "I like your shoes too"

"T-thanks, that means alot" He sputtered.

"Yehet!" Sehun laughed besides me, "Hyung, oh Hyung.."

***************************