Chapter 59

**Contains Sexual Content**

"Eric, no more, ,I have to get to work." She groaned and moved out of his arms. "They had you the last four days." "It's called a job. I have to go everyday." She giggled as he pulled her back to him. "You work too much." He whined as he kissed her shoulder.

"You have work also." She got out of bed, but he followed her to the shower. "They won't miss me." He teased. "I cannot stay home. Besides, I need time away, so my body can heal." She laughed as e pushed her against the wall of the shower and kissed her, his hands exploring her.

"I miss you so much when you are gone. Three of the last four days you have been gone all night. I hate you working so hard baby." "I know. I hate it too. I have to make it five more months, which will be a year, and then my payments will drop, and I can afford to quit  Walmart."

"I can help you." He tried as he rubbed their noses together. "I know, but I want to do this alone." "You are never alone, baby. I am always here." He kissed her softly, then reached in and turned on the water, getting it just right.

"No more money talk. Get in here and love me enough to keep me all day." She stepped into the water and he followed, grabbing a washcloth from the rack on the way. "With pleasure."

"You know, it has almost been a week." He said casually as he washed her front. "I am aware of it." "You said we could discuss making this permanent then." He ran the washcloth between her legs, making her moan as his fingers brush her insides.

"Saturday is one week. When we get home from Stella's party, we can talk." "Promise." He looked in her eyes with that boyish charm. "You are worse than a little kid. Yes, I promise we will talk about it." She tried to be stern with him, but his sweet smile got her every time.

"How can I convince you?" He pushed her to the wall. "This is a start." She moaned as he kissed her hard, then reached out got a condom. "Very good start." She moaned as he lifted her to wall and took her.

"I told you I would make you feel this good every day." "And you have." "And I will." "I love you Eric." She whispered before she called out her release.

~

She wished she could quit this stupid job and stay home more with him. Se missed him more than she wanted to admit to him. She had one evening with him since she started staying over. He had cooked her dinner and then they cuddled to a movie on the couch. It was perfect, and she wanted more of that. 

Five more months of this was not going to work. This was their time to build the best relationship they could. Their time to get to know each other and bond. She needed to be home. Maybe she should ask him for help. No. She cannot ask him to bail her out of the mess she caused. She would do this, alone.

A customer pulled her  out of her thoughts, and after she dealt with her and her attitude, she took a break and called Kristen.

"Hey girl, aren't you are work?" She giggled as Troy talked to her in the background. "Am I interrupting?" "Not at all. We are playing a board game and he's trying to cheat." Lily wanted board games. She pouted.

"Lily, what's wrong?" Kristen stopped laughing, and got serious. "I want to be home, with Eric." "Lily, you didn't call me for that." "I am worried that not being together and me working so much is going to hurt us. I have been home one night out of five and he almost begged me to quit this morning. Hell, I want to quit. I hate missing everything."

"Why so many nights this week?" "Because I took off the weekend. I have to work at least four shifts a week to keep up enough pay to live, and I took off this weekend again for Stella's party." "I wish I could help you." She whined.