41.

Fred, George, Astrid and Ginny sat on the table wolfing down their 'breakfast' at half past eleven in the morning

Fred, George, Astrid and Ginny sat on the table wolfing down their 'breakfast' at half past eleven in the morning. The sun was shining brightly outside and the house was quieter than usual.
Molly ran down the stairs, "she's awake" She said.
The children jumped to their feet ready to go see her. All five of them stood outside the door as Molly gave them instructions of what not to do, "She's just woken up. Give her some space and don't ambush her with questions" She gave a pointed look to the twins before leaving them alone.
"No one tell her" Astrid warned before Fred opened the door.

"How are you feeling V?" Fred asked, he felt his heart flutter when he saw her. Astrid noticed how Fred called her V. She also realized that she was the same 'V' Fred talked about during the wedding.

"Peachy" she replied. Astrid looked at her in awe. Her sister was fine and alive. She looked so much like Jacob and Astrid. Her hair was brown and her eyes pitch black, a long nose, pointing slightly at the tip. A slight dimple on her left cheek and tired eyes.

"We thought you were dead, it's been two days since you passed out" Ginny blurted and Astrid whacked her arm.

"But what you did back there was wicked!" George smiled, his hand holding Astrid's with comfort. He kept glancing at the girl for any sort of breakdown.

"Where are the others?" Verena asked. Her voice too was very similar to Astrid but she seemed a lot nicer and kinder. Not to mention even more quiet.

"They are just fine" Ginny said. "They all apparated to different safe houses"

"How did you do that?" Fred asked her, curiosity lingering in his voice.

"I don't know...I have no idea.." Verena held her head to steady herself and Astrid knew she was getting lightheaded.

"Okay don't ask her so many questions. She is exhausted! give her some space" Astrid told the three who nodded, taking a few steps back and giving her some space. Astrid leaned over to George and whispered, "I'm going to go out." and then slipped her hand out of his.

George watched Astrid leave with knitted eyebrows. He too followed out of the room to see if she was okay. He found the girl sitting on the stairs with her hands running through her hair.
"Are you alright?" He asked her.
"That's the stupidest question you've asked me" Astrid said in frustration.
George silently sat down beside her as she took a few deep breaths, "I'm sorry. I'm stressed. I didn't know what to expect. I don't know what to tell her and I just cant bare to look at her because she looks so much like my father. I need to tell her because we can't waste anymore time but at the same time I'm terrified to do it. What if she completely hates me and refuses to join me? Plus I haven't smoked in quite some time and I'm having withdrawals"

George remained silent for longer than he should've, still trying to process what Astrid had said to him,
"That's..a lot! Taking this into account, I'm surprised you're still alive" He said, "now it's giving me anxiety"