28. You bug me

You bug me, weirdo

You bug me, weirdo

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Nothing!?" Dana asked once again

"Nothing"

"Maybe they were just in shock" Noah wasn't really convincing at this point.

"They hate me! They probably wish that I'm erased from their memory completely all over again"

"You're bonkers! Give them some time to take it all in" Dana told her.
But they took longer than Astrid anticipated. He didn't wait for her to come out of Herbology so they could walk together to DADA. They didn't sit with her during breakfast and suddenly it felt like Astrid saw them a lot more than she thought.
She saw them everywhere but they never saw her.

"I heard Astrid told you everything" Noah told Fred.

"I'm still so confused about it" the redhead admitted.

"She thinks you hate her"

"We don't! I don't"

"Then why won't you talk to her?" Noah was a little annoyed.

"Because...it's difficult to take in! I have so many questions tha-"

"-ask those questions. She's dying of curiosity!"

"You're right. I'll ask her today" Fred shook his head. He was confused and worried. Why did she do this? What was happening? How much was it true? He didn't want to argue with Noah about it because Fred knew Noah had nothing to do with it.

It was After dinner, Fred swam through the crowd to find Astrid.

"Noah! Dana!" He called them out. "Where's Astrid?"

"She's didn't come down for dinner" Dana told him.

"What time will she go to the kitchens?" Fred knew the girl well enough to know she would go there.

"Right after curfew" Dana smiled at him.

"Well I'll see you later then" He turned away from them and started to walk to his common room when he was stopped by Noah.

"Fred....thank you" He pecked Fred's lips before running away to catch up with Dana.

"Mind if I join?" Astrid looked up from her plate to see Fred standing at the door of the kitchens.