1. Rapunzel

Be Wild

Be Wild. Be Free

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"If Rapunzel can do it, so can I"
When Astrid decided to go down the Ravenclaw tower using a rope, she was nervous at first but she was great at quidditch! She could always carry her broom with her,or so she tried to tell herself.
She took one look down the window, prayed to Merlin to keep her alive and started to walk down (rappling basically) the tall tower ,with her waist tied to the rope and her feet sticking to the long building like her life depended on it, which it did.
Halfway down, Astrid had built up some confidence in herself.
Unfortunately for her, someone saw her.
"What are you doing up there!?" It wasn't a teacher. He had a loud voice and it seemed to come from above her and not below her.
Astrid froze. She could be expelled from school for doing such thing.
"Get down from there!" The boy said. He seemed shocked more than worried.

Astrid knew that if she stayed frozen, she was more likely to get busted. She let go of the rope completely falling down the building. Time had stopped and she could clearly see what was happening.
There were two boys above her, shouting at her and zooming towards her on their brooms.
Her chocolatey brown eyes focused on the moon above her. Her robes swaying with the wind and all she could hear were the boys, cursing in scared tones, flying towards her as fast as they could.
But right before Astrid's long brown hair even poked the ground, she caught the rope and stopped herself.
Quickly untying the rope from her waist , she sat on her broom and carefully zoomed through the hallways of Hogwarts.
There was no doubt that Astrid wasn't your typical Ravenclaw.

~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N
Hey guys!!!
My first fanfic! Yay!
This chapter was basically just here to introduce you to our OC
This book might be chaotic coz I have so many ideas I want to incorporate into this.
Thanks for reading! I really appreciate it!
XOXO
Aisla Wrenn