Please!

Lucy's POV

"Lu~chan," Levy looked me dead in the eye as Wendy was playing with look.

"Levy-chan," I gave her a sad smile and let a small tear slip from my eye, "I'm sorry. I know I should have told you, but I was terrified..." More tears slipped from my eyes, I tried to wipe them as fast as possible.

"But, Lu~chan, did you think about how we would feel? We thought you were either kidnapped or you guys were dead, and then when we find you and see you alive and well only for you to push us away!" Levy fell to the ground crying. I fell on my knees and wrapped her in my arms, she cried harder. I could feel the guild watching us, but I didn't care.

After a while, I noticed that Levy stopped crying and felt limp in my arms. Apparently, Gajeel had been watching is from the start because he walked up to me and picked her up. I followed them to the big wood doors, Gajeel turned to me, "We really did miss you guys." I smiled sadly and nodded. I started to walk back when We day started freaking out for some reason. I lightly jogged over with a worried looked, I know Natsu noticed too.

"Luke smells funny and it's really strong." She held the giggling baby out and turned her nose. I laughed and took Luke from her,

"Natsu thought he was going to die for a good three months after the twins were born." I started walking over to Natsu with Luke and Wendy followed. I looked down at her in question, "You don't have to follow me if it bothers you that much."

"I know. But I'd like to understand what's happening."

"I just need to change his diaper."

"Oh! Thank Mavis! I thought something was wrong and you weren't trying to make it obvious. Is that all?"

"Yes, Wen." I laughed. Then she waved and skipped off towards Carla. I shook my head and smiled. I could see Natsu's head pop up before I reached him. He turned to me with a worried face,

"That's worse than usual." He cringed.

"I'm so glad you think that." I smiled and handed him Luke and walked up to Nashi who was happily sitting on the bar top with ice cream all over her face.

"Why?" He cried inwardly.

"You have the bag." He cursed silently and walked off with Luke in his arms. I turned my attention over to sugar coma baby who Mira was happily playing with. Elfman was covering Mira while she cuddled her new favorite person. Mira kept whipsering things in her ear and Nashi would giggle and playfully throw her tiny arms in the air. Elfman came up to me and asked me if I wanted anything, I asked for a starberry milkshake. Natsu came back and handed me Luke and sat down beside me, he laid his hand on my thigh and asked Elfman for a couple of food items. We fed Luke but Nashi was fighting me because someone, Natsu, fed her ice cream.

"I am just so happy Nalu is canon and there are 2 out of the 33 babies I want!" Mira was washing dishes and glowing brightly, with stars in her eyes. I laughed awkwardly and Natsu cocked his head in confusion,

"What's a Nalu?" Mire just smiled at Natsu question and skipped off to serve other people. Not long after the Master came up to the bar and joined Nashi, who happily snagged his floppy hat from the top of his head. I put Luke next to her and he fell on top of her. I laughed and gently pulled the two up and steadied them. Luke watched Natsu eat his food and basically drooled over it,

"I swear! These kids are too much like you for your own good!" I laughed, but that quickly died when Lisanna tapped Natsu's shoulder. Just as Natsu is protective over me and the kids, I'm the exact same. My eyes narrowed on the hand that was lightly placed on his shoulder. Natsu looked over in confusion and then at me, back at her. For a moment I thought I saw her glare at me.