Grand Magic Games

~At the guild~

Mira's POV

Erza, Gray, Juvia, Levy, and Gajeel came back yesterday and the rest of us are very worried. When I brought it up to Gray and Juvia they looked so defeated and broken. I decided to leave the subject be for the rest of the day.

Today, Erza came in and went straight up to Master's Office. They both came down an hour later, everyone's attention was on Erza who was walking out of the guildhall at a fast pace. Master coughed loudly and our heads turned towards him, "Master?"

"Alright, brats! The Grand Magic Games are coming up in 1 month and I would like for everyone to start training hard. We're going to win!" Master held up his hand in the Fairytail symbol and we all followed and cheered. The guild partied like we never have before, but Levy seemed all to down to even read a book, which was totally unlike her. I walked over to her,

"Levy are you alright?"

"Natsu and Lucy are married, have two beautiful kids, are some of the top advisers in their town, and shut us out. No, I'm not alright!" She snapped at me. I stepped back in surprise and fell into Laxus who was standing behind me. I blush, but quickly turned around and tried to process to information. Nalu is canon... there are Nalu babies... OMG OMG OMG OMG! Wait, Levy.

"Levy...?"

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have snapped. It's just, Lucy, she looked so grown up and official. I could see her shaking before she even saw us, though." Gajeel came up next to her,

"That's probably why that place was shut down for the entire day."

"I don't understand?" I questioned and leaned in closer.

"Yeah, when we got there the gates were closed and everyone outside of the gates was asking about, 'The Dragon at the Gate', which we're guessing was Natsu. Erza and I went up to the guard and asked for Lucy. Erza used Bunny Girl's last name and the guy looked confused. He said he didn't know anyone named, Lucy Heartfilia, but he did know of Lucy Dragneel, or Lady Dragneel, or something. I'm just surprised that he's the first one out of everyone here to be married."

"Ok. Then what happened? Do they still have their guild marks?" I will admit I was excited to hear about this but part of me knows they may never come back.

"Yes. Anyway, the guy said that Lucy may not come, but lucky for us, she did. We got into this big fight and Bunny Girl started barking orders and shit. After a little while, Salamander came with a blonde kid," Gajeel looked over at Levy, who had her head down and was shaking a little, "We think that was their son. Bunny Girl shot up and grabbed the kid and held him really tight."

"My guess, is he went missing or something, so they shut everything down while looking for him." Levy added.

"Natsu came up to us and asked us to leave. We said no, and Ice Princess threw a hissy fit. His magic made the air really cold and the ground started to frost over. Salamander kept a strong on Ice Princess and tapped his foot on the ground. There was a really low flame that made all the ice melt, it was cool. He asked us again calmly and we left, not wanting to start and fight. Erza stayed for a while, but she hasn't told us what they said to her."

"We're not going to push it because she's been taking the whole situation pretty hard." Levy piped up a little.

"Ok... but you said they have kids. Where was the other one?"

"We don't know." Juvia sat next to Gajeel

After a few hours of talking with Gajeel, Levy, and Juvia, Erza came through the guild doors with Jellal following behind her. Laxus had his arms wrapped around my waist, so I could feel his breathing. I could he was going to break the tension and silence, but I put my hand up and he stopped. Erza knocked on the Master's door and said something, he came out moments later,