Water's Edge

Lucy's POV

We made it to Crocus and now we're making the long journey on foot to Water's Edge. Natsu had to carry at some points because those sharp pains would hit me every so often. This was a lot of walking, even for me, but Natsu kept telling me how worth it, it will be. He was completely right.

When we arrived I noticed how green the grass was. I saw berries but the color was unlike anything I've ever seen. I could smell freshly cooked bread and raw animal metal being cooked over a fire. The breeze was cooling and soft. The small town backed up to a mountain range so I'm assuming it will snow. There were waterfalls falling from certain areas of the mountains, which created a calming sound that flowed through the town. As we walked in, people smiled and waved, but I had to give some girls glares when they were eyeing Natsu. I noticed Natsu doing the same thing but to the guys who were drooling over me.

I laughed a little as Natsu gave off the impression of a strong husband protecting his family. I wrapped my arm around his and leaned my head on his shoulder as we walked.

Levy's POV ~at the guild~

I sat in the guild reading my book as Gajeel came up beside and tapped my shoulder. I looked up and removed my glasses, "Hai?" Gajeel had a hot coffee in his hand and I smile brightly when he gave it to me.

"Yo, Shrimp. You think something is up with Salamander and Bunny Girl?" He munching on his muffin. My ears perked up as his question.

"Erza, Gray, Juvia, Mira, can you guys come here for a second." I waved them over to us. Gajeel sat back and put his around me.

"Yes, Levy, is something wrong?" Erza confronted.

"Something is up with Natsu and Lucy. Mira, did they take a job?"

"No, come to think of it neither of them has taken a job in about a month."

"OK. Here's the plan. Erza and Gajeel will go to Natsu's place and see if they're there. Gray and Juvia will go to Lucy's and see if they're there. Mira and I will talk to Gramps and ask around town to see if anyone had seen them." We all nodded and went to find our friends.

Lucy's POV

Everything was so calm and peaceful here. Natsu had managed to get a job with their defense team, and after almost destroying everything in the process of his display of power, he was made the head captain. We were given a cute little farmhouse; it has 5 bedrooms and 3 1/2 bathrooms. The backyard backs up to a small little pond, which we apparently own. The front yard has the most colorful flowers and I was in love with it. We told the mayor or the little town about our engagement and how we wanted to get married. He jumped up in surprise and literally married us right there. It wasn't the most romantic thing on the planet but it was ours.

It's been about a week since we got here and pain has gone away thanks to Grandma June. She is so nice; Grandma June owns a tea shop and it's filled with many home remedies for almost everything. I met Nadeem in her flower shop, her and I have really hit it off. She comes over a lot to keep me company while Natsu is at work. She had long chestnut hair and beautiful green eyes. Her skin is a light chocolate color and her smile is so bright, it really suits her. We both love the simple things in life, which is probably why we get along so well. Ever since we got here, life has seemed so calm. In my head, it sounds so weird to hear that Natsu has a stable job. He told me that when we walked into the village for the first time it was like a wave of responsibility hit him.

~2 months later~

Natsu's POV

"Juno, go home. You live on the other side of the village." Luce and I have been here for just over 2 months and this kid Juno won't leave me alone. I was tired and wanted to go home to my wife, but this jackass won't leave me alone. Lucy always thought it was so cute how we looked up to me, but it's getting annoying.

"Sir Natsu?" Juno spoke with so much hope.

"Yeah, kid." I do indulge the kid sometimes... Lucy can never know.

"Where did you learn your magic, if you don't mind me asking." He walked beside, his voice laced with curiosity.

"I can't tell you, kid," Lucy said to reveal too much about who we were just to be safe. I could tell Juno wanted to know so badly. He then noticed the band of fabric that covers my guild mark. He went to touch it, but luckily I caught him in time and lit my shoulder on fire, making Juno jump back. He'd apparently really wanted to learn magic his whole life but his parents never let him. I feel for the kid, but I have to listen to my wife above all else. He is an excellent fighter without magic, I'll give him that.

I finally reached my house and waved Juno off, "Bye, Sir Natsu!" He waved and jumped up and down. I saw my beautiful wife giggle when she opened the door. She stepped outside and waved to Juno with a huge smile on her face. Her stomach had gotten bigger, but she was still so radiant and elegant. Lucy then turned to me and smiled, "Welcome home, Natsu."

I smiled and pulled her into a blissful kiss. She giggled as she kissed me back. We released each other, then she patted my chest and kept walking towards the street,

"Wait. Luce, where are you going?" I grabbed her hand, making her stop.

"I have to go talk to Wyatt about the next shipments of berries." She kept herself busy throughout the day so she definitely knows more people than I do.

"Can you do that tomorrow? I want to relax with you." I gently pulled her closer and put my head in the crook of her neck. I heard her huff and felt her wrap her arms around me. I smiled knowing I won.

Lucy sat on the couch and picked up her book and began reading while I put my head on her lap and rubbed her stomach. After a couple of minutes of sitting in silence, the doorbell rang and Lucy made me sit up so she could get it. The milk girl, Lily has dropped off our fresh milk and Lucy handed her the empty bottles from her last delivery. Lucy called me to come to get the milk bottle because they were becoming too hard for her to carry. As Lily left, Lucy thanked the little girl and my nose picked something up. I perked up in the direction of the smell.

"What is it, Natsu?" Lucy questioned.

"Call Virgo." She did and I gave the milk to her and told Lucy to stay inside. Virgo came out next to me,

"Princess wishes to understand what is going to on." She spoke.

"I smell...... Happy?" I cocked my head at Happy's familiar smell. Seconds after I heard him calling my name,

"Natsuuuuu?" Happy called over and over again. I could tell he was far away and he was with Wendy and Carla. Virgo had gone back to Lucy when I made my way back to the house.

"They're looking for us, aren't they?" Lucy's voice was filled with fear. I hugged her and she stared off into space, still consumed by fear. We just decided to stay inside and away from the windows. I haven't felt that stressed in almost three months.

Hi.Hey.Hello. I know there's a lot being published! I hope you guys are enjoying the story! SEE YAA!!! NEXT TIME!!! Oh! This is what The Dragneel house looks like:

 I know there's a lot being published! I hope you guys are enjoying the story! SEE YAA!!! NEXT TIME!!! Oh! This is what The Dragneel house looks like: