Day 3

Natsu's POV

I awoke with a large jolt. My body automatically flew up and I inhale sharply. I heard a tiny scream before there was a huge thud. I looked next to me to find Lucy on the floor, her head was facing the ground while she grumbled. I smiled sheepishly and reached down so that my fingers brushed against her head, "Sorry, Luce."

"Whatever, " she forcibly pulled herself up to the bed and sat on the floor crisscross applesauce. I watched with content before noticing her eyes grow wide, obvious fear setting in, "Where are the twins?"

The next thing both of us knew we were running down the hotel hallway completely enraged. Bursting through the lobby and frantically searching and screaming for our children. My fear of having something like last time happening again was so large I could barely control my fire. Lucy couldn't take it anymore and cried, screaming, in the lobby. I stayed close to her and lit my body on fire so people would stay away from her. All of the sudden through Lucy's screaming we heard a small whimper, "pa...pa...ma...ma"

Lucy immediately stopped crying and stood up drying her tears face. When we couldn't locate the noise her tears started to return, until we heard pattering on the floor, clapping and giggling. Lucy looked down and saw Nashi trying to grab my fire while Luke was reaching towards Lucy's keys. Within a split second, Lucy and I were embracing our children like it was last time. We then heard laughing making both of our heads snap up. Lucy took a farther position, away from the noise. Our eyes were sent upon Mira and Elfman who were laughing at us. I growled in defense of myself before Lucy smacked my arm and quickly stood up,

"Mira. Elfman." She gave the siblings a small nod and then went to a chair to check Luke for any signs of being harmed. I stood up and let my fire die down before Elfman came up to me and slapped me back which made Nashi whine in discomfort. I set her down to which she happily crawled to Lucy and pulled on her boho-style pants, "Ya sure do know how to panic! That's a man!" Elfman flexed his pecks and exclaimed loudly. I groaned internally, "Yep..."

"Go get ready, day 3 starts soon!" Mira cheered. Lucy and I exchanged a small look of slightly annoyed but fine with it. Just like old times...

Lucy's POV

Today's Competitions were the Magic Power Finder and Battles. The last time we competed in the Magic Power Finder Erza broke the meter so we had to change exhibitions and Erza wasn't allowed to compete. Cana and Evergreen were up this time around and Erza was particularly happy about getting to hold Luke and Nashi during the matches. Although, my anxiety started to set in because I hadn't been around the kids as much as I'm used to when we're home in Water's Edge. I stood next to Natsu with my arms crossing my figure. I was watching the twins out of the corner of my eye while watching Cana display Fairy Glitter like she's done last time. Natsu seemed to notice my discomfort and slid behind me without me noticing. Snapping me back to reality I heard a small, "C'mere Sugar Cube." Natsu lifted his daughter into his arms and walked over to me.

"Here. I know that look." Natsu put Nashi in my arms and she made excited bubbles in her mouth with small giggles sounding from her throat. The confusion was written all over my face but I took my daughter into my arms, "What look?"

"The 'I want my kid, but I don't want to seem like a clingy mom' look." He sighed out with a small smile. I gave him a small glare before moving my attention towards Nashi. I smiled at her baby noises and small little movements of her arms as she babbled on about something that was very interesting to her. I nodded and acted like I understood everything she was saying. I even responded sometimes. beside me, Natsu chuckled and wrapped an arm around me. Unfortunately, that peace didn't last long for my pink-haired husband because Luke caught wind of all the attention Nashi was receiving and started to throw a fit. Erza tried her best to calm him down, but he was set on being better than his sister.

Natsu picked the twin up in his arms and thanked Erza for giving us a break. He assured her that we could handle it from here. Nashi was happy having a conversation with me about something and anything while Luke and Natsu had a competition to see who was the best at blowing air on the other's face. I rolled my eyes playfully at the scene and turned my attention to the screen above that showed the results for the MPF event.

Cana Alberona- 9998

Jura Neekis- 8643

Orga Nanagear- 6221

Evergreen- 4001

Millianna- 653

Nobarly- 209

Hibiki Lates- 121

Obra- 20

Loud clapping and cheering started to aggravate Nashi as her face contorted in a disapproving look. I laughed a little and put one of my hands over Nashi's ears and pushed her head into my neck where her chubby hands came up and gripped onto my shirt, another gripping the ends of my hair. Luke and Natsu on the other hand were now trying to see who could be the loudest, Natsu let Luke win of course.

"Lucy?" Gray tapped my shoulder making me turn around, Nashi still clinging onto me.

"Yeah?"

"Can I ask you about something, in private?" My eyebrows furrowed in worry and slight suspicion. Ultimately, I nodded my head and allowed Gray to guide me out of the spectator box. We stopped in a hallway to which nashi was very happy to be in seeing as it was much quieter than the whole of Fairytail. She still clung to me and watched Gray with a like-minded curiosity.

"So what's up?" I smiled, trying to keep the atmosphere light.

"Should I be letting Juvia fight in the games?" His head hung low and his fists clenched in tight balls. I couldn't see his eyes through his bangs. I knew he was holding back so much fear and pressure, so I sighed and readjusted Nashi on my hip.

"Gray, there's one more day left. Juvia is strong and can hold her own." Nashi nodded along like she understood everything I was saying. I laughed and listened to her babbling for a minute before I noticed Gray watching. I smiled sweetly at him and opened my free arm to him for a hug. He accepted and ruffled Nashi's hair making her laugh. He let out a breath and seemed to be holding in, "Trust her." He nodded heavily and gripped onto the back of my shirt. He left go and winked and Nashi before smiling at me and leaving. I sighed and walked back to Natsu who was joking around with Gajeel. Luke had found his way to the floor amd was crawling around. I skillfully picked him up and placed on my other hip, "Natsu." I huffed. He stopped breathing knowing the familiar tone wasn't good. Gajeel watched with curiosity. "Why was Luke crawling on the floor, the dirty floor."

"..."

"Mhm, that's what I thought. Natsu, I leave for 10 minutes and our son is eating dirt off the ground."

"Luce, you are the best wife ever-" Natsu went to stand and grab my face, but I clicked my tongue and moved back. A playful glint in eye caught mine. I kept my straight face and let him approach me. He chuckled, "You love me."

"I'd love you more if you'd take care of our children and not let them sit on the floor," My voice laced with worry, "Natsu, Luke could've been stepped on, or kicked, or-"

"Shh..." Natsu moved my hair behind to my back and gave the twins a small squish in their cheeks. Luke tried to eat Natsu fingers while Nashi grabbed them and blew baby kisses like Natsu always does to her. "They're perfectly fine, Luce." I let out a huff and stuck my tongue out at him. Luke followed along and reached behind me to get Nashi's attention. She looked and made the face at Luke. "Papa!" Luke squealed making Nashi move her stuck out tongue to him. With all three family members sticking there tongues out at Natsu he huffed loudly and let out smoke from his nose. Fake frustration danced across his face.

"Give 'em hell!" Gajeel pumped his fist in the air in a teasing manner.

"Ah, shut the hell up, bolts for brains!" Natsu turned to Gajeel.

"You wanna go, Pinky?!" They both stood in front of each other and growled. By this point my tongue was back in my mouth but the kids were watching with numb curiosity.

Day 3 Scores:

Fairytail A- 53
Fairytail B- 43
Sabertooth- 41
Raventail- Disqualification
Lamia Scale- 10
Blue Pegasus- 12
Mermaid Heel- 33
Quarto Cerberus- 12

Hi.Hey.Hello. I totally forgot to put the scores for day 3 so here they are! SEE YAA!!! NEXT TIME!!!