Happy!!

Lucy's POV

Happy...

You stupid blue cat... what are doing here?

I felt tears falling down my face, as my jaw hung slack and my body numb. I watch him lung himself into Natsu's chest. Natsu couldn't help but embrace. I could tell he was crying and shaking. I composed myself and walked over to Grandma June and told her she could go home. She gave Nashi and Luke to me while a worried look covered her face. 

I was scared that the rest of Fairytail would find out where we are. They already came close a couple of months ago. I took the twins and walked inside the house. Letting the door close behind me, I sat Nashi in her high chair and Luke in his. I kept my head down as I head Natsu and Happy enter the house. I listened as I got the baby food ready.

"Wow! This place is nice, Nastu!"

"Heh, I know right! Don't destroy anything or Luce will kill you." Natsu laughed nervously.

"That's Lushie? Sure doesn't look her."

"I think she looks the same."

"Nah, her hair is super long, Lucy never wheres clothes like that, and she's not that fat." I dropped my head more, out of shame. I don't have time to get my hair cut and it's just a white sundress. I'm also trying to lose the baby weight while taking care of the babies. Luckily Natsu defended me,

"Hey! That's my wife you're talking about!" He flicked Happy. Happy flew over to me and came straight into my face with a confused look,

"Uhhh, Happy. I wouldn't do that, I told you she's really sensitive right now." Happy still persisted and looked down at my left hand which had my ring on it. Natsu got it for me a while back. Happy smiled as he looked me in the eyes,

"Hey, Lushie!" I broke down and grabbed the poor cat and held him tightly. I cried as he patted the top of my breast. It was the only thing he could reach. I heard Nashi making noises in the back, while I heard Luke snoring like a pig. I let Happy go and then became serious,

"Is anyone else from Fairytail here?"

"No, but they're still looking." I looked at Natsu and he looked worried too. We talked to Happy and he agreed to stay with us and not tell anyone in Fairytail where we are. Natsu told him that there are fish in the lake behind the house. I've never seen him move so fast. I laughed as I fed the twins their food and then put them down to bed for the night.

Natsu and I sat outside keeping an eye on Happy as he dove in and out of the water looking for fish. He had his arm around my waist as I was leaning on his shoulder. I closed my eyes and just listened to what was around me. I had Loke watching the front of the house, as I do every night. and Virgo watching the twins while we're outside. I heard Happy ask if Natsu wanted to join in. There was a moment of silence, where he probably looked down at me. Just before he spoke I sat up and nudged my head in the direction of the lake. He had the look of a child as he ran towards the lake, where he jumped in causing water to splash everywhere. I smiled as I watched them play around in the water. 

Erza's POV

Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, and Levy were waiting at the train station for me. Our first stop was Crocus and then we have to walk to Water's Edge. I estimate we'll be there in two days' time. wendy gave Gajeel and Toria spell so we could think about how we're going to approach Natsu and Lucy. 

I kept seeing those pictures in my head. They all looked so happy. Sometimes I wish Jellal would man up and ask me out on a date. The more I think the picture where Natsu was leaving and his kids reached out for him as he kissed Lucy goodbye, the more I feel a longing for that. I've spent my entire life training to become stronger but now I want a family. With Jellal.

Levy's POV 

We could see Erza in the distance. She had a dazed look on her face, but there was a small smile. I know exactly how she feels. I mean, Gajeel and I are going out, but marriage and kids seem so far away from us.

Erza comes up to us and waves, "Let's go get our family!" She cheers and we all board the train to Crocus.

Gray's POV

As we board I start to think about Happy, the poor cat. We think he went off on his own to find Lucy and Natsu. He must be scared. But I keep my head up because he's been through worse and watched Future Lucy die. I couldn't imagine watching ain't one of my friends die, let alone Juvia. Ok, she's growing on me.

Hi.Hey.Hello. I know this is a little shorter, but there's a reason that will soon be revealed. SEE YAA!!! NEXT TIME!!!