Where are they, Gray~sama?

Gray's POV

"It's been almost 1 year since Natsu~san and Love Rival left, Gray~sama. Juvia misses them. Where are they, Gray~sama?" Juvia laid her head on my shoulder as she spoke. I knew how she was feeling but I wasn't going to express it openly. Instead, I wrapped one arm around her waist and the other hand atop hers'. 

The whole guild has seemed different; more gloomy. Fewer fights break out, Mira takes orders with a straight face, Cana only drinks three full barrels a day, and Master is always out of his office talking with Erza and Laxus about finding Natsu and Lucy. For me, it really hasn't fully sunk in that Salamander and the Dragon Princess, as Lucy is known outside of the guild.

"Erza, Gray, Juvia, Gajeel, Levy, could you all come up to my office." We all looked at each other as Master spoke.

Once we were all in his small room we saw two pictures on his table. One was of Natsu and Lucy laughing and talking while walking through a village market place. Lucy had one arm wrapped around Natsu's, and the other on... her stomach... The second one was of Natsu and Lucy KISSING! From the looks of the photo, he was headed off somewhere while Lucy was on a porch holding a baby boy on her hip, while the baby girl looked like she was reaching out for Natsu. 

I could believe what I was seeing. Natsu and Lucy ran away, of free will, to have children?! I never knew the dense idiot had it in him, to be honest. I always thought he would be the last of us to get busy, but apparently I was wrong. Damn, that fire head is going to get it so hard.

Erza was the first to break the shocked silence, "Where are they?" She looked determined to find them. 

"Erza, Juvia doesn't want to sound mean, but maybe they don't want to be found." I could feel Juvia lean into me in fear of the outburst from Erza.

"Actually, Juvia does have a point. Look at how happy they look. Should we really barge in and demand them to come home." Levy intervened.

"Levy, you just said 'home'. We were their family first." erza said calm but firm. She seemed really upset. Her eyes flickered over to Gramps,

"Where are they?" We could see years swelling up in her eyes.

"Erza, I know you think of them as siblings, but Juvia and Levy have a point. My child, look at how happy they look in these photos. They've started their own family together. Perhaps, we should learn to cope and wish them well." Gramps tried to reason. Erza started shaking and fell to the floor sobbing. The rest of us were in complete shock, Erza rarely cries. We heard Gramps sigh and hand us a piece of paper. I took it from him and read aloud,

"Water's Edge? Didn't we search there a couple of months ago?"

"Yeah. How the hell did I not smell either of them there before?" Gajeel questioned.

"They must have taken precautions the first couple months of their disappearance," Gramps explained.

"Yes, that would be the smartest thing to do."Erza dried her tears and stood up. 

"Must have been Lucy's idea," Levy spoke and we all nodded.

"Well, are we going after them or not?" I smiled.

Erza took over saying we would need a strategy because it looks like Natsu and Lucy have some sort of routine set up. We asked Gramps if he had more photos. Luckily for us, he did. There was one of Natsu talking with a really old man at a market shop. His hair hadn't been cut in a while. There was one of the little boy sleeping in Lucy's lap while the little girl was sleeping on top of a sleeping Natsu. Lucy seemed to be gentle singing something as all three of them fell asleep underneath the stars. 

Another one was of a very pregnant Lucy sitting on the porch, reading, while Natsu was training and from the looks of it, Natsu had been able to form his fire in the shape of a dagger. The last one was of Natsu and the baby boy sleeping outside while Lucy sat under the porch with the baby girl in her arms. They seemed to be playing around.

"Natsu sure does sleep a lot," Juvia spoke up first.

"So nothing has really changed there." Gajeel laughed a little.

"But, my sources tell me that Natsu leaves their house every day at a certain time. If we can catch them while Natsu is leaving- that would be the best time to engage." Gramps spoke firmly.

After hours of planning, we knew our mission. None of us wanted to fail.

"Has anyone seen Happy?"

Natsu's POV

Man. Living here, has been so peaceful. I thought it would drive me insane without fighting for so long, but now that I have the twins and Lucy, along with everyone in the Water's Edge Guard, that peace doesn't seem so bad. I train a lot though. I have actually managed to control my fire to the point where I can create a certain weapon, like a dagger. I can use it when I fight to help with different enemies. Lucy hasn't worked on her magic much but her spirits help her with the kids while I'm at work.

I do really hate being away from Lucy, Nashi, and Luke all day but I get days off on the weekends and sometimes during the weekdays if the Mayor allows it. I've noticed something has been bugging Lucy lately, but she won't tell me what's wrong. Every time I ask she blows me off and says that it's nothing. 

I love spending time with my kids. They are the cutest things I've ever seen. I love how Nashi makes bubbles with her mouth when she's super excited. Luke likes to nap on my chest and play with my hair. Nashi makes a lot of noises, almost like gibberish. Luke always tries to eat the grass. They both HAVE to come with Lucy when she's saying goodbye to me in the morning. Juno and Finch love to come over and play with the twins. At first, I was jealous but now I think it's cute.

Lucy makes them amazing berry pies, and sometimes she'll make a whole bunch and bring them to the Guard station when I'm at work. I'm so lucky I have her; she makes my life so much brighter.

Juno was following me home once again. Frankly, I've given up. I walk up to the house and see Lily, she brings us our milk, Grandma June, she lives next door and helps Lucy a lot. Lucy sees me and gives Luke to Grandma June. She comes running up to me, wrapping her arms around my neck. I smile brightly and wrap my arms around her waist. She gently places her lips on mine. I respond by pressing into her more. We separate,

"Hi!" I said breathlessly.

"Hi! I missed you!" She chimes.

"What did you do? You never greet me like this." I cock my eyebrow. For a moment she looked down and then released her arms from around me and turn her back to me, 

"Well, excuse me. I'm so sorry I missed you." She pouted. Lily felt the tension Lucy was creating and left with Juno is toe. I was about to protest but I heard a familiar voice.

"Nastuuuuuu!" It was Happy. Flying towards me at top speeds. I quickly look over to Lucy who had silent tears running down her face as she watched Happy fly towards us.

Hi.Hey.Hello. It's been a hot second, lol. I want to remind you guys to vote because it helps me know if you're liking my story. SEE YAA!!! NEXT TIME!!!