The Morning of Day 2

Lucy's POV

Bang! Bang! Bang!

Natsu and I awoke with a large jolt, panic washing over us. Natsu quickly rushed to the door and swung it open. I followed closely behind glancing back at the twins who were starting to stir in discomfort. The door opened to reveal Erza and Mira, both were happy and cheerful. I sighed in relief and went to go check in the twins while listening to the conversation, "God, Erza what did you knock so loud?"

"Watch your mouth, Natsu," Erza warned.

"So, we're here to take the twins!" Mira clapped her hands happily.

"You do know that they are our kids, right?" Natsu sighed and rubbed his tired eyes.

"Are they ready?" Erza said mundanely.

"Does it look like they are?" I spoke up. Natsu chuckled a little and let the girls in. Mira quickly grabbed Luke and helped me get the twins ready. Erza and Natsu made casual conversation before I let Nashi crawl over to Erza. She looked down at the origin of the tug at her skirt and was meet with Nashi's ruffled hair. Her gasps filled the room, "You adorable little angel!" Erza picked up Nashi and began to give her kisses all over. Luke started to get jealous and reached out for Erza, whining loudly. Erza took Luke from Mira's arms and gave him lots of kisses too. Both children giggling relentlessly, throwing their hands around in happiness. Natsu and I said goodbye to Erza and Mira, then giving the kids kisses before seeing them off.

🍋🍋🍋

When Natsu shut the door I looked at the time: 6:51 am. I groaned and fell back into the bed, Natsu quietly joining me soon after. His hands wandered my body sending a wave of heat to my face. I turned towards him and smirked, "What are you doing, Natsu?"

"You know exactly what I'm doing, Luce." He stuck his nose into my neck and kissed me. I giggled softly at the light breath and butterfly kisses placed on me. My hands held onto his shoulders as I laughed. His hands wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. I hummed and moved hips around as my leg draped over Natsu's. He groaned and bit down on my next which sent thrills up and down my body. My hands dragged themselves from Natsu's shoulders to his soft hair. My pale fingers latched into his salmon-colored locks, making his head move back some. His mouth detached from my neck and inched their way up to my jawline. Slowly trailing up to my lips, he stopped and stared into my eyes. I broke into a smile and pulled his lips to mine by his cheeks. We both sighed happily in our kiss until it became more heated. Still connected, I moved my hips around causing Natsu to groan like a dog in heat.

Our lips finally separated and Natsu pinned me to bed, "Wanna have a little fun?" His devilish smirk turned me on,

"I haven't stopped you, have I?" I purred. Natsu chuckled and began to feel up my boobs. With my shirt still on I could feel my nibbles beginning to erect. He eventually started to pull off my shirt with one hand while the other was clasping my wrists above my head. Once my shirt was off he began sucking on my right nipple which, oddly, felt very different after having the twins. I tried my best to not go into a motherly mood, so I pushed Natsu back and crawled over to him. He looked confused but then realized what I was gonna do. I slowly pulled off his sweats and pulled down his boxers to reveal his very erect member. I sat on my ass with my legs spread to each side and stuck my fingers in my mouth to collect saliva. I took the saliva and spread it around Natsu's member. Before I wrapped my lips around it, I pumped in rough and hard. Listening to Natsu groan was a new kind of music that I loved. I eventually bobbed my head up and let his cock twitch in the back on the throat. After some time Natsu came into my mouth and I swallowed it.

I fell back on the bed, trying to catch my breath. Natsu chuckled hoarsely and climbed on top of me. He spread my leg and he put his nose to my clit, making me twitch. I hummed in pleasure as his tongue slathered my womanhood in his saliva. His strong hands gripped my thighs as I squirmed against the feeling of him sucking on my clit. I let out a distressed moan and threw my head back into the pillow, my hair lie messily everywhere around my head. Natsu kept sucking when he put two fingers inside me. His warm fingers vibrated heat into me. My eyes rolled back into my head for a moment as more pleasure engulfed me, "haaa~"

He pumped his fingers into me hard and fast, while sucking harder and with more aggression. I clouding even tell you if I'd orgasmed because my senses were completely overloaded. I heard Natsu slurp up my juices which made me open my eyes. I looked to see Natsu hovering over, readying himself at my entrance. In an urgent fever, I tapped his face twice causing him to look at me with confusion, "No more babies. Got it?"

"Aw, but Luce..." he whined while slowly pushing himself me. I gasp in surprise then scoffed at the smirk drawn across his face,

"I'm serious, Natsu. Pull out game only." He rolled eyes and smiled at my comment,

"Yes, Luce. By the way, you look really sexy like this." My legs were wrapped around his waist, so I pushed him into me more as a punishment for his comment. In my favor, Natsu was startled by the action and his top half fell on top of me. I snickered and rubbed his hair before he hummed, "Don't stop. That feels good." His breath was hot against my neck as I massaged his scalp with my nails; his member moved in and out of me at a slow and steady pace. I was becoming antsy and impatient with the slow pace and bucked my hips a little and started to whine,

"Natsu~"

"Mhm?" I put my mouth close to his ear,

"Rail me," I whispered. Natsu's head snapped up in surprise, then a devilish smile appeared on his face. Within an instant, his pace picked up making me become an instant moaning mess. "ahhHhH~ YES! Natsu!"

Natsu keeps going harder and harder by the second and I was in complete ecstasy. My boobs were bouncing with the rhythm of his body slapping against mine. Natsu's groaning only makes me boil more. I was at my breaking point, "Natsu, Natsu please! Ugh! I'm gonna cum!"

"Cum, baby~" he purred as he rammed into me one last time before he pulled out and let me orgasm while he came on my stomach.

Both breathing heavily we laid on our backs, "Haven't done that in a while." Natsu laughed.

🍋🍋🍋

"That's true." I giggled and tried to sit up but was pulled back by my husband. I laid on top of him and played with his tangled knots in his hair. I noticed Natsu's eyes become heavy so I moved to his side and continued to play with his hair. His head fell limply onto my chest, his arms wrapped around me. I carefully pulled the covers over us and let myself fall into the same sleep as Natsu.

Levy's POV

I've been worried about Natsu and Lucy. Mira said that they looked pretty tired and worn out. It's the middle of Day 2 and we still haven't seen them. I was headed up to their hotel room while Gajeel held their twins in the lobby. I knocked on the door twice but still didn't get an answer. Lucy gave me the key in case of an emergency. I slid the key into the keyhole to unlock the door. I found Lucy and Natsu cuddled up together in bed. I smiled sweetly and quietly shut the door to let them sleep.

Day 2 Scores:
Fairytail A- 33
Fairytail B- 29
Sabertooth- 21
Raventail- Disqualification
Lamia Scale- 2
Blue Pegasus- 11
Mermaid Heel- 20
Quarto Cerberus- 10

Hi.Hey.Hello. How is everyone doing?? Let me know how you guys liked it! SEE YAA!!! NEXT TIME!!!