No way...

Lucy's POV
"Luke! Say it again," I beamed in happiness.

"Ma...ma..." Luke repeated. Levy and I started jumping up and down squealing loudly.

"Papa nuuu~" Nashi covered her ears and shook her head, not approving of the loud noises my best friend. Natsu scowled at me and covered Nashi's ears. I glared right back as Luke ate my hair with a confused yet perky look.

"Did... Auntie Erza just witness their first words?" Erza wiped a tear from her eye and held her heart like they were her kids.

I looked over at Natsu you were loving on Nashi and it made me smile. He thinks that he's not a good father when his daughter called him Papa. She could have called for me or one of my spirits, but she called for him. I watched as the two cherry blossom smiles shown brightly. I guess Luke was still tired from playing on the train ride with Levy and Gajeel because he was passed with a strand of my hair in his mouth. I slowly removed my slimy piece of hair and threw it into my other golden locks. I was still elated that Luke said, Mama. It all felt so real... it was almost like I was officially a mother. Even though they're 8 months it felt like a dream until I heard Luke say my name. Just thinking about it brought tears to my eyes.

Everyone turned their heads towards Gray who had stumbled out of the doorway to the cabin area. Laxus caught him before fell over. Everyone stared in confusion and worry. Gray straightened himself out and walked towards me. Even though Natsu was farther away from me I could hear him growl. I shifted my head to tilt and glared at him to stop. Gray sniffed and kept his head low, "Can... can I hold the little squirt?"

I nodded and gently put Luke in Gray's arms. Moments later I saw Juvia exit the cabin, "no way..." Mira and I spoke simultaneously. Gray looked at me with worry. I pulled him into a hug,

You'll be just fine. Once they're born you'll forget all about your worry and doubt." I felt him nodded and sniffle. I looked over the see Juvia fuming because I was touching her beloved. I guess she forgot that I was married to Natsu. Gray and Juvia wanted to keep it low-key so only a few people know, but so does Mira.

We made it off of the boat after a couple of hours of sailing. Levy helped me with the Twins while Gajeel and Natsu went to beat each other.

Everyone was staying at a small Inn or hotel. It was quiet and roomy which was nice. Levy helped me take care of the twins and then left to do her own thing with Pantherlily. I was reading a book by the window when a knock came at the door. I got up and opened the door. Before I could register who it was they crashed their lips into mine. Knowing the familiar feeling of Natsu's lips I quickly have into it. I moaned a little in the kiss. Natsu lightly touched my lower back, pulling me closer. We separated still standing in the doorway, "Luce, you should really tell me where you're going. I thought you'd gone missing." Natsu's face showed relief and happiness. I giggled and buried my face in Natsu's chest. I felt him move down to pick me up. I gladly rested my head on his shoulder and wrapped my legs around his torso. He carried me into the room and laid me on the bed,

"Natsu, we can't. The kids." I gestured to the sleeping twins on the other bed. He shrugged and leaned down to my ear,

"You'll just have to stay quiet..." He teased. His hot breath radiated down my neck giving me chills. He went to kiss me again. I allowed one kiss before I pushed on his chest lightly. He looked at me confused, and I gave him a look. He sighed and put his head by my head,

"You're on your period, aren't you..." I nodded in response. He collapsed on top of me and snuggled into my chest. His arms and legs were wrapped tightly around me while I stroked his hair gently. I could hear small snots coming from all three of them. I decided it wouldn't hurt to rest for a second.