Bleep

This is NOT an update, this is just going to be a little notice, and a thank you!

My actions before and my words were very harsh! I'm sorry for those of you I left hanging, but everything must come to an end. I've fallen out of Undertale now, but when I was in this fandom, it gave me so much. There were many downs, but generally it made me happy- Made me friends I'm still close to now.

I want to thank all of the kind words I've gotten on this. I don't think this writing is particularly good- Hell, compared to what I write now it's definitely not. But it still feels nice to know people look over- And like- My writing, no matter how old. Even if it can be annoying, I do enjoy occasionally seeing people's comments left- Even if it's something silly or just a comment on something relating to their life that was mentioned in one of the stories (Such as something about having a furby, or things of that nature.)

Thank you all for reading, and thank you for all of the things that have been said- Even if I find this writing bad, there are people out there I know I've inspired by this, and that makes me feel pretty good! This book ("book"? Oneshot series?) has gotten SO popular over the years, and it makes me feel- Happy? That it has, that MY writing is something to people.

Thank you for that, and I once again apologize for my harsh words when I first ended the book. I'll officially close the book, and I will, as I tried before, leave links to my social media in the comments, as well as the usernames here. Thank you for an amazing few years, and thank you for all the nice comments. You all are amazing. (Updated as of 02/28/2022)

-But-no-one-came / AM

-Usernames

Ao3 - anomalous_multiverse

Twitter - anomalousmv / anodoesart

Tumblr - multiversal-art / anomalous-multiverse

Instagram - anomalous.multiverse