I love you.. Brother (Dreammare)

This was requested by Colt_Senpai

Nightmare had been in his goopy form for a long, long time. Too long for Dream or himself to remember. At the moment, said skeleton was in his castle,  listening to Cross and Killer talk about what they were planning on doing in the next few days while they had time off. For Cross it was to go and talk to Blue and Ink, Killer had nothing very interesting to do, though. 

Nightmare sighed, putting his cheek on his fist as he rested his hand on the table beside his throne-like chair. He thought about what he could do while everyone else was doing something. He leaned back as he thought, then got it. He would call his brother over. 

Though Dream and Nightmare were supposed to dislike each other the two got along fairly well. They were brothers after all, and Dream loved Nightmare dearly. Night smiled as he thought of his brother. He loved Dream. He loved him as much more than a brother, though. He always had. He had never found this odd, as it had always been there. 

Soon enough, everyone left for something. Nightmare grabbed his phone and called Dream, asking him to come to visit. Dream, of course, said yes. He couldn't refuse to meet with his brother! And soon enough, in walked to the mansion Dream. He was wearing more casual clothing then his normal attire, a hood that had yellow stars on the side and pants, as well as his crown of course. 

Nightmare smiled as his brother walked in, getting up to give the beloved skeleton a hug. Dream was quick to hug back, holding his brother close as the embrace lasted. As they pulled apart the goop that had gotten onto Dream slipped down him and onto a puddle on the floor, as per usual. It seemed to only stick to Nightmare, which was rather odd, though he'd gotten used to it. 

Nightmare took Dream up to his room, where the two sat and chatted on Nightmare's bed. It wasn't a long chat, mostly consisting of "How have you been"s and things along those lines. After a bit the two hugged again, Nightmare holding Dream closer this time. 

Dream, of course, didn't mind this at all. He leaned into his brother a bit, closing his eyes and letting out a happy hum. He loved his brother so much. He always felt safe with his hugs, and he felt like he could trust Nightmare with anything. Though the two were supposed to hate each other, Dream could hate no one. He didn't even hate the Star Sans' mortal enemy, Error. 

After a long while the silence of the embrace was broken with Dream, who let out a soft, "I love you.." To which Nightmare replied with a soft, "I love you, too." Dream looked up to his brother with a soft smile, Nightmare returning it of course. 

Night leaned down and placed a soft peck on Dream's forehead, to which he leaned into. The rest of the time Dream was with Nightmare they cuddled and kissed.