Isaac and the golden star (IBVS Drink)

This was requested by KinkyLilShiet. Also, yeah, I'm using something you drew as inspiration-- 

For the hundredth time in his life, Isaac was left home alone. His parents had gone to do things, both of them, leaving him alone. He shrugged this off, though. He didn't mind being alone, it was rather nice, actually. He enjoyed his alone time, though after awhile it got boring. 

As of the time, Isaac was bored. With Chris busy and, thank god, Edward being out of town with his family, he decided to call Drew. Drew and him had gotten rather close over a period of time, leaving the two to come and hang out with each other regularly. 

Once Drew had decided a time to come over, (around half an hour) Isaac got things ready. He tidied up a bit, it wasn't too horrible though. He then decided to do something nice. He sat down and began to draw. He drew a beautiful rose. 

Smiling at the rose, he heard a knock on the door. He got up with a smile, unusual for the boy, and went to open the door. Standing there outside was none other than Drew. Handing Drew the rose, Isaac moved to let him inside. Of course, Drew came inside. 

Drew took a sniff at the flower. Instead of smelling like paper as one would expect, it smelt like.. Well, a rose! Drew smiled softly, a soft blush coming to his face. Isaac, in slight flusterment, let out a soft chuckle. Drew then took the rose and put it behind his hair. It was a feminine gesture but he had nowhere else to put the beautiful flower. 

Drew and Isaac then sat on the couch. Quietly, the two sat there, before finally, Drew spoke. "Thank you, Isaac." He said. Isaac nodded, letting out a soft murmur of, "You're welcome, Drew." After that the two talked a little, most of it was about their lives. Drew talked about Nevin, Isaac talked about Chris and so on and so forth. 

After a bit the topic came to sexuality and love. The two were so close that this topic didn't seem to bother them. Drew didn't seem to find it odd that Isaac was asexual in the least. The two continued to talk for a bit, until Drew asked, "Do you have romantic feelings for someone?" 

Isaac's face turned a noticeable shade of red. He sighed, looking at Drew. He hated to admit this to Drew, thinking that he'd find it weird. He tried to avoid the question, though Drew kept bringing it back to him. 

Finally, Isaac cracked. "I do." He said, quietly. "Oh?" A smile played across the boy's lips. "Who?" He asked. Isaac murmured, "Do I have to?" "Mmm.. Yup!" Drew said with a cheeky smile. Isaac let out a sigh, putting his head down. His hair got in front of his face as he did so. 

And so, taking in a breath, Isaac let out the softest, "You.." Drew, hearing this, turned a soft shade of red, though he smiled. Pulling Isaac into a hug, drew murmured a soft, "I love you, too." This action seemed to shock the boy Drew was now holding. 

Soon enough Isaac seemed to calm down. He nuzzled into Drew's arms, letting out a soft sigh. The two held each other for awhile longer, before Drew got a call from his grandmother, signifying he had to leave. 

Before the boy left, he did one more thing. Standing up, he gave Isaac a quick kiss, before grabbing what he had brought and going out. Isaac held a hand up to his mouth, smiling softly. He had just been kissed by the person he loved.