Losing negativity? (Crossmare)

This will be a slowly uncorrupting Nightmare. Requested by Chaotic_Karma

Nightmare huffed as he looked down at the goop slowly dripping off of him. It made a mess. His goopy tentacles were worse, making the goop go along the walls. He shook his head, not needing to think about such stupid things. Nightmare got up and started to do his rounds of the castle he called his home. It was huge, and he knew this. He enjoyed it. He walked around most of the time for two reason, to make sure no one he didn't want in was in, and to see Cross. Nightmare had so stupidly fallen in love with the skeleton. He was amazing in so many ways- Nightmare hated it, but loved it at the same time. He never wanted to fall in love, hell, he wanted to stay single all his life. All the negativity made him hate everyone, alas his feelings had only grown towards the scarred skeleton. He got to Cross's room. He heard the other talking, most likely to that rat in him called Chara. Nightmare hated that... Thing. He knocked on the door to Cross's room, getting a hum. He opened it, going over to his secret, stupid, crush. Cross glanced at him and sighed. "What do you want?" He asked, he sounded like he was trying to fake being unhappy. Cross, too, had feelings for Nightmare. He, however, tried to pushed them away, knowing that his 'boss' would never think of him as more than a friend. Nightmare sat on Cross's bed, getting goop everywhere. Not like Cross cared, he'd have something that smelt of the other. "To talk." Nightmare finally answered Cross's previous question. "About what? How you want to fire me because I'm a god awful slave?" Cross questioned, raising his non-existant skele-brow. Nightmare shook his head. "No, about you." "Me...?" Cross questioned with a laugh. "What about me?" Nightmare sighed, moving his hand to Cross's cheek. This gesture made Cross's cheekbones flush a soft shade of purple. Nightmare smiled lovingly, but quickly made the smile go away. "Cross.." He murmured quietly, making Cross give a questioning hum. Nightmare sighed. "I'm not the romantic type, you know that." Nightmare started. "But, I think... I think I'm in love with you." Cross felt his soul beat get faster, his cheeks heating up more. "Y...v You're kidding, right..?" Cross asked, assuming the worse. Nightmare shook his head, leaning forward and giving Cross's teeth a peck. Cross's entire skull lit up in dark purple. He leaned forward, returning the kiss and wrapping his arms around Nightmare's neck. Nightmare pulled him closer by his waist. The two soon broke the kiss, staring lovingly at each other. Nightmare then got up. "Tell no one about this in the building." Nightmare said. "Yes, sir.." Cross replied. Nightmare looked back at him and chuckled saying, "I love you, Cross~" before shutting his bedroom door and heading off.