Seven minutes in Heaven (IBVS Nightberry/ Nevin x Barry)

This isn't my art, but let's be honest, everyone wants to know what scenario happens between the two; And sub Nevin is adorable- Also note this isn't cannon, it's just my idea of what happened between the two.

Parties. Nevin never liked parties- He didn't like being social in general, but when it came to Drew he had to protect him- And Drew wanted to come to this stupid party. Generally, he would have said no, but Edward and a bunch of other people from their school were there, and Nevin didn't trust any of them one bit. 

It was through this party that Nevin had been drawn into a game of Seven Minutes in Heaven. He had always despised this game- There was no point for it, and if he got stuck in the closet with one of the ladies here it would just be extremely awkward. He waited for the random bag everyone had put something in to come to him, carried by Ed. 

Soon enough, the 'School King' with 'amazing' powers had gotten to Nev. He held the bag out, grumbling to take something from it. He reached his hand in, pretty much being forced to by the people around him- Peer pressure sucked. As he felt around he felt something that was.. Pointy yet at the same time round. 

Nevin pulled out this object, only to see a cat pin. He glanced around, watching Barry of all people get up. At least it wasn't Drew. Nevin got up as well, grumbling something about not wanting to do this. The two went into the dark, small closet, Edward locking the door. 

Nevin had never gotten to know Barry well, though it would be an understatement to say he found him attractive. The two had to stay fairly close- Though Barry was a good seven inches taller than Nevin, so he was more so pressed close to his neck. 

To get Nevin away from his neck, Barry shifted back to look at the shorter. Nevin looked up at him, staying silent. It stayed like this for a good thirty seconds, before Barry decided to play the game right. Nevin had mindlessly grabbed onto Barry, who used this to his advantage, grabbing onto his arms. Nevin looked up at him, blinking a bit. 

Barry started to move forward, close enough that both could feel the other's breath, then it happened. There was no longer a space in between the two. The kiss didn't last for long, just a few seconds, though it felt amazing to Nevin. Barry smirked a bit, before leaning down and giving Nevin another kiss, this one longer. 

The two stayed connected by lips until light began to pour into the closet, making them break away. Ed made a disgusted face, though he didn't actual find it that way- He just had the mentality of a five year old sometimes. Barry walked out, followed by Nevin, who's face was a noticeably darker shade of red then the rest of him.

Just as Nevin got out of the closet, he watched Drew go in with someone. Whoever that person was, he was going to beat their ass- He then realized, Ed, who had just let them out, was gone... Oh how he was going to get an ass kicking when he was done with this stupid game- 

Thanks, @KinkyLilShiet for giving me the inspiration to write this, if you call inspiration just mentioning it XD