The hotel room (IBVS ErrorBerry)

This was, also, requested by KinkyLilShiet

Traveling with friends was always fun, though it was.. Not so fun when the one friend that you decided to bring was rather sad. That was what was going on with Edward and Barry. Stacy, one of the most annoying girls in the school, had recently cut off her relationship with Barry, which hurt him more than it should have. 

The two had gotten to their hotel, as they were planning on going to Six Flags. Barry set his things beside his bed, took off his shoes, and curled up quietly. Edward let out a sigh as he sat next to Barry and gently began to rub his back. 

Generally, Ed would be less sympathetic, but he was alone, and with a close friend. Barry leaned into Ed a bit, a few sniffles admitting from the boy. Ed put his arms around Barry finally, pulling him into a much needed hug. 

Barry returned the hug quickly, continuing to sob. He leaned into Ed's shoulder as he cried. Ed just continued to rub his back, soon starting to murmur quiet 'it's okay's and other things along those lines. 

After awhile, Barry fell silent. He would still occasionally sniffle, and hadn't let go of Ed, but he had stopped crying. Ed just rubbed his back. "You didn't need her." Ed said in a soft voice to Barry. "She did nothing good to you." Barry nodded a bit with a soft sniffle. 

"E-Ed.." Barry let out with a small sniffle. Ed let out a soft hum, signifying he heard the boy. "Y-You're right.." He said with another soft sniffle, though he sounded more  confidant. Ed nodded a bit, smiling. 

Barry still hadn't let go of Ed at this point, though he didn't mind. Barry looked up to Ed, before smiling a bit through his tear stained face. Ed brought a hand up to Barry's face and wiped away the extra liquid left on it. 

He smiled a bit more, his cheeks flushing with a soft red. Ed chuckled softly, before doing something he never thought he'd be able to do. Leaning down, he gave Barry a soft kiss. Barry, without any hesitation, kissed back, his arms moving around Ed's neck. 

The kiss didn't last for a very long time, though when they pulled away the emotion seemed to seep out of them. Barry let himself nuzzle into Ed more as he closed his eyes and let out a soft, happy sigh. Ed chuckled, holding him as he stayed close. 

Soon enough the two heard a knock on their room door. When Ed got up and answered it, there was pizza there. The person who gave it to them explained that Ed's mom, who out of worry had came with them, ordered it for the two. 

Ed greatly took the pizza and ate it with Barry. After a bit, the three words were shared between the two; I love you. After that, the two went to sleep and had a great time at Six flags, happy to be with one another's new boyfriend.